Chapter 2

Season 1 Episode 2
The First Cut Is the Deepest

Juliet walked in to work ready to start the day. Juliet had also seen that Meredith needed roommates, of course Juliette loved the hotel she was staying at, it was just lonely staying at a hotel every night. So Juliette was for sure going to ask Meredith if she could stay with her.

"Why put up posters if you dont want roommates? Izzie asked walking up to Meredith.

"I do want roommates. We're together 100 hours a week. You want to live together too?" Meredith said also noticing that Juliette wanted to say something.

Meredith: "What Juliette."

"I was just going to say that if you allowed me to stay with you i would love to take the attic, I wouldn't even complain about it either." Juliette said to Meredith as she was hoping to make Meredith allow her to be her roommate.

"I can see you bring bribes now." Cristina said seeing the coffee that Meredith has.

George: "I need a place to live. My mom irons my scrubs. I have to get out of there."

"That's ok Georgie, Sometimes I have my mom iron my scrubs. But that's only once in awhile" Juliette said wanting to make George know that its ok.

Meredith: " It's not a bribe. I dont think it's a good idea."

George: I can put down last, first and deposit.

Cristina: " It's totally a bribe."

Juliette: " i'm a great roommate, I'm also very quite and will never throw parties." She says trying hard to get Meredith to agree.

Izzie: " I can cook, and I'm an obsessive cleaner."

Meredith: "No. i just want three total strangers who I don't have to talk to or be nice too."

Juliette: "Welp we tried guys, maybe next time." she says noticing that bailey was walking towards them.

Bailey: " George, run the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. Juliette, you go find Shepherd he wants you. Cristina, deliver the labs to the patients. Izzie, youre on sutures" shes says walking up the stairs.

Meredith: "Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the OR today. Maybe do a minor procedure. I think im ready. Mocha latte?"

Cristinia: if she gets to cut, i want to cut."

Izzie: " me too."

George: "i wouldnt mind another shot."

Juliette of course just stood there watching her friends bickering over surgery. "Stop talking. Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. That's not your job. Do you know what your job is? No. Why? Because my interns are whiny besides juliette. You know what will make me happy? Having code team staffed, having the trauma pages answered, having the weekend labs delivered and having someone down in the pit doing the sutures. No one holds a scalpel till im so happy im mary-freakin- poppins, maybe you all can learn from juliette by just staying quiet and doing what your supposed to do. Bailey says taking the cup from Meredith and walking up the stairs.

Juliette: "I think baileys liking me more and more everyday."

Cristina: " Mocha latte, my ass."

Bailey: " Why are y'all standing there? Move!" shes yells as they all scramble.

"Juliette!" yelled derek.

Juliette: " hey Doctor Shepherd."

Derek: I'm glad you going to be on my service today, I'm hoping to show you what Neuro is like. He says standing by julette.