Chapter 6

01x08

Save Me

When Juliette came into the kitchen the next morning, she was granted with the sight of Izzie wearing an apron, the kitchen covered with frosting, cupcakes and flour. 

"Holy Moly" Juliette whispered. "What happened to the kitchen."

 "Eight hours, 16 ounces of chocolate, and 32 cupcakes, and they still don't taste right." Izzie says looking at the cupcakes. 

 "No, these are good. Martha Stewart would be proud." George replies. 

 "Yeah, look where it got her." Izzie says. 

 "There's something missing, some specific ingredient." Izzie says. "Why can't I remember?" 

"Here I'll try them for you." Juliette says. 

 "Look, just call her." George says. "Call your mother and ask." 

"These are good" Juliette replies. 

 "I don't want to call my mother." Izzie says. "And they aren't good" 

 "Good morning." Derek greeted the group as he walked into the kitchen with Meredith. Everyone knowing about their relationship. 

"Hey. You guys want a cupcake?" George asked. 

"Oh, no." 

 "Izzie made them." George replied. 

 "You know, I like it here." Derek says.   "You said so yourself, you liked having your things around, sleeping in your own bed." 

 "You're like a health nut, aren't ya? You eat muesli every morning." George says. 

 "No, I don't." Derek replied. 

 "Ok, the muesli thing, you do. The last seven days, at least." Izzie said. 

 "Oh, come on. I haven't been here for a whole week. Have I?" Derek asked. 

 "See? Even they thing it's weird." Meredith replied. 

"I like having you here, that means I get OR time" Juliette replies. 

"Of course" Derek replies smiling at Juliette. 

 "This guy belongs in Psych. What are you doing turfing him here?" Cristina questioned the psychologist as her and Juliette look at the chart. 

 "He's my gift to you." The doctor replied. "Had a seizure two days ago and another one this morning." 

 "What are you talking about?" Juliette asked reading the chart. "It says right here, "He talks to dead people, his family things he's dangerous. They had him committed." That's Psych, not Neuro." 

 "Man, didn't you go to med school?" Cristina scoffed. 

 "Yes, and unlike the correspondence school you attended..." 

 "Oh, that would be Stanford, right?" 

 "I learned not to jump to conclusions. Sorry, ladies. We can't take him back until he's cleared." 

 "So, you're dumping him on us?" Juliette asked. 

 "He thinks his seizures are visions." 

 "Hello! They're not seizures. I'm psychic." Patient called out from his room. 

"Great, we get stuck with the weird patient" Juliette mumbled. 

 "Of course you are, and I'm a chicken." Cristina said.   "Hey, genius."