Chapter 3

Season one, episode 4
No Man's Land

Juliette had finally gotten moved into the attic. She of course made George do most of the moving into the attic but other than that Juliette did the rest. Juliette had to be at the hospital at 4:30 in the morning, you would think working a lot at night she would be used to it but of course she isn't just yet.

George: " You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." He says as they all get out of the car walking into the hospital. George was complaining about Izzie walking around in her underwear while George was in the shower.

Izzie: "That reminds me. We are out of tampons."

George: " You're parading in your underwear when I'm named in the shower."

Juliette: "Can you add it to your list?"

George: "What?!"

Izzie: " tampons!"

Juliette: "To the list. It's your turn." she says knowing she'll be starting her period soon.

George: " I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear."

Izzie: "It doesn't bother me, ok? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal." She says getting changed.

Bailey: "You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up" "You make them feel good about you. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done by 5:30am."

Meredith: "I better get good patients today. Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies who needed dressing change every 15 minutes"

"Wow that sounds nice for you" Juliette says giggling a little bit.

"I'm gonna be in surgery. Today is my day" Cristina says standing against the door.

"On what?" Juliette asks standing up to stand by Meredith.

Cristinia: "Like I would tell you"

Juliette: "You must tell us"

Cristina: "No. I'm not the intern who's screwing an attending"

Juliette: "I'm not screwing anyone, that's all Meredith"

Meredith: "I am not screw-" she says but stops as soon as Derek steps in front as Juliette and Cristina keep walking.

George: "There needs to be some rules" he says to Juliette walking with each other.

Juliette: "So, we walk around in our underwear on alternate Tuesdays, you could join us if you want".

George: "The amount of flesh exposed is not the point. And I will not be joining you, I should talk to Meredith about this".

Juliette: "Do you like Izzie? Or even better, do you like Meredith. Is this what this is about?

George: "Izzie? No. I don't like Izzie".

Juliette: "So you like Meredeth, omg Georgie that's great".

George; "No I don't like either one".

Juliette: "Ok, if you say so".

Dr. Bailey: "O'Malley, Starks, get Karev and head down to trauma. Shepherd needs you"

Juliette and George find Alex before heading down to the room where shepherd is at.

Juliette: "Those look like..."

Derek: "Nails".

Man: "I can't see my hands" he says looking at his hands.

George: "He's conscious".

Juliette: "Hey Georgie, you want to go to joes especially after today's surgery.

George: "Sure, just let me change first. I'll meet you outside".

Derek: "Hey Juliette, good job today, I hope you like working with neuro"

Juliette: "Thanks dr. shepherd, and I do like working with neuro. It's my top choice so far".

Derek: "Call me Derek, Juliette were friends, im glad."

Juliette: "Ok Derek. I must go see you tomorrow"

Derek: "Goodbye Juliette".

They both walked away from each other not knowing that they are going to be each other's persons.

Hey guys here's another chapter for this book. I did skip a lot from this episode. sorry it's been awhile since i've updated, i've been busy with school.   

For my other books i'm hoping to get a chapter up soon. I'm trying to write where I can have chapter already made up but I get bored writing sometimes so I never finish a chapter  especially when I have to watch the episodes for this book. 

I got my PLL book up. So go check that out if you want. I don't have chapter one up yet but hopefully soon. 

Thanks for reading, Have a great dayyyy.