Chapter 10

02X03

Make Me Lose Control

"Uh...Uh." Cristina says as her, Juliette, and Meredith jogged. 

 "Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You're stupid, evil, sadist and I wanna kill you." 

 "Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators. This is supposed to make us feel better." Meredith replied. 

 "Oh god. Do you guys feel better?" Juliette  questioned. 

 "I'm stupid." Meredith says. 

 "Slutty mistress." Cristina responded. 

"Pregnant whore." Meredith says. 

 "Sleeping with our bosses was a great idea." Cristina says. 

"I'm not sleeping with my boss, just you too" Juliette says, laying on the ground.

 "You know what's ruined for me?" Meredith questioned. 

"Ah?" 

 "Ferry boats." Meredith replies. "I used to love ferry boats and Derek's got a thing for ferry boats. Now every time I see a frigging ferry boat... "

"You know what's ruined for me? Coronary artery by-pass grafts ... and aortic aneurysms. God I used to love aortic aneurysms." Cristina says, cutting her off. 

 "Have you guys cried yet?" Juliette asked. 

"No"

"No"

 "Do you think we'll feel better if we cry?" Cristina questioned. "You know like just let it out?" 

 "Probably." Meredith replies.  

"Yeah." Juliette says. 

"Do you wanna cry now?" Izzie asked. 

 "No." 

 "Okay, let's, let's jog." Juliette replies. 

 "What is she doing?" Cristina asked, while watching Izzie laugh with Alex. 

 "She's hanging out with Alex." George replied. 

"Why?" Juliette asked. 

 "I dunno. I think ... ... I think they might be friends." George says. 

 "Make the lambs stop screaming." Juliette says. 

 "You guys are wrong about him, alright? Once you get to know him, he's really sweet." Izzie says, as they walk in the hallway. 

 "He's Alex." George says. 

 "Punk ass." 

 "Hey Grey. Izzie was telling me you have tapes of your mom performing surgery. I'd kill to see the Ellis Grey in action." Alex calls out.

 "Hey you know what? Maybe you can come over tonight and we can all watch it together? Right?" Izzie questioned. 

 "Oh yeah, if this were a hell dimension." Meredith replied. 

 "Yeah, run away pig boy." Cristina says.  

 "Do you have a thing for Alex?" George asked Izzie. 

 "No." Izzie replies.  

"Oh." Cristina says groaning. 

 "I don't." Izzie says.  

 "Oh!" 

 "Are we saving lives or having a tea party? Walk faster people." Bailey says. 

 "Mr. Gaston is scheduled for resection non-small cell carcinoma today. He did well overnight, has remained afebrile. He's had a dose of ceftriaxone this morning. He's pre-op labs are unremarkable. His chest x-rays, um, are unchanged from the previous." Cristina says reading a chart to the group. 

 "I own a couple of dry-cleaning stores. Never believed what they said about inhaling the chemicals, but..." patient says. 

 "We're going to do everything we can for you, Mr. Gaston." burke says, than to Cristina. "Did Oncology see him yet?" 

 "Uh, they're waiting for the surgical path." Cristina says. 

 "Thank you, Dr. Yang." Burke says.  

 "You're welcome, Dr. Burke." Cristina replied.  

 "I know. I just think you should still tell him about the baby because he'd at least have the responsibility of having to pay." Meredith says as they walk towards the next patient.  

 "No! You know what? He'll never know. It's over. Once this pregnancy is taken care of, Burke won't even be a blip on my radar. He'll be smudge." Cristina says.  

"Right" Meredith says sarcastic.