chapter 3

Rudran pov

The major witness in our ongoing psycho case went missing and we got the news that someone is trying to kill him.

When we got there everyone started to run away but i shot one person on his leg and he fell down. When i was about to go to him i heard a shrink sound from the nearby boxes and found a masked man running out before i could chase him. I noticed a body fell down probably a girl.

Already some of my team members went to chase the other culprits. And i asked my junior to drag the one who got shot on his leg and check the witness if he is alive. I went towards that girl and noticed that she is the paal tabba.

I sighed and tapped her cheeks "eii paal tabba ezhunthiri eiii" but i found no use in that so i just picked her up placing my one hand under her knees other one on her waist.

I went near the car "sir our witness is dead" i groaned in anger and asked to drag the culprit to the car. "Azhagana ponna mattu ivar thookuvaram intha kanda mirukatha naa izhuthutu ponumam" i heard my junior mumble this and glared at him.

"Summa sir fun uh fun uh" he smiled sheepishly. Later the other polices got another culprit while the rest of them escaped. I asked them to go to police station while me and vidyut who is my junior took this paal tabba to the hospital.

As We reached the hospital vidyut shouted for stretcher. "Sir admission potrunga sir naanga treatment start panro". I went to the reception but they asked for her details which i clearly don't know. So i explained the situation how i found her unconscious. "Sir police case pola therithu mothala police complaint kuduthutu vaanga sir" i am controlling every nerve in my body to not lash out on this bald head.

As we both are not in police uniform they couldn't identify us, so i showed my id card and they start the treatment.

"Enna sir ithu kedacha oru clue um ipdi nasama pochu chaii avan mattu en kaila kedachan thundu thunda vetti naane samachu saaptruva sir" as vidyut said that i looked at him in the corner of my eyes "nee pesuratha paatha avana vida nee periya psycho va irupa pola" as i said that he clutched his shirt near his heart and gave a dramatic expression for which i rolled my eyes at him.

He could be childish and dramatic but a good police officer. "Konja neram wait pannu antha ponnu kooda namaku oru clue aa irukalam" he nodded his head and waited for sometime. The nurse came out and gave us a plastic bag containing her things. I searched for her phone but it was not there. I took her id card and read out her name kaviyaazhini but paal tabba suits her better according to me. I smiled at my thoughts. So she is a pediatrician, that explains her act on that day

"Sirrr neengalu poitinga na ennala thaniya lam intha case aa handle panna mudiyathu" suddenly vidyut started to shook me. "Enna olarura" i moved my eyes to his face now. "Illa sir neenga maatne thaana sirikuringa athaa case pressure thaanga mudiyama ipdi aagitinga na aprm ungala keezhpaakam anupiduvanga naa enna sir panrathu" now i am ready to rip his head. "Unna----" i was about to shout at him but the doctor came out and he escaped from me.

"10 minutes ku mela chloroform aa smell pannathu naala thaan mayakan pottu irukanga innu konja nerathula muzhichiduvanga" we nodded our head and i gave him the id card. "Intha address aa namma team ku inform panni avanga parents aa vara vai" he nodded his head and went away.

While i entered the room and sat on the chair that is placed beside her. I looked at her face, her doe eyes, sharp nose, small lips,...how would they......deii deii deii rudra ethuku da ipdi poruki pola yosikira chaiii... As my mind scolded me i turned my direction and sat facing the wall, soon vidyut entered and sat on the adjacent bed placed near her's.

After few minutes she opened her eyes, she looked around and frowned seeing me. She sat up and begin to climb down the bed. "Eii paal tabba enga pora utkaru" she glared at me and started to shout. "Yovv unaku avlo thaan mariyatha paathuko enna hospital la admit pannathuku thanks naa fees pay pantu kelambura en v2la enna theduvanga" she proceed to move towards the door.

"Mam mam please mam ipo enga case la iruka orey witness neenga thaan mam" vidyut tried to explain. "Naa yen ithula lam involve aaganu theva illama ithu unga vela thana neengale paathukonga" well i know how to stop her.

"Po ethana kozhanthainga setha unaku enna" she stopped on her track. And i eyed vidyut to sit near me on a chair while she sat on the patient bed. Vidyut started to explain "ithuvaraiku 5 kozhanthainha and 2 ladies sethu irukanga, ithu oru psychopath case aa irukum nu naanga doubt la investigate pannitu irukom, because antha 5 kozhanthaingalayum kazhutha neruchu orey pola thaan konnu irukanga and sethathuku aprm thalaya thaniya vetti box la parcel panni public athigama pogatha place la vachitu poiduranga enga kitta iruntha orey witness ayu innaiku konnutanga so ipo iruka orey hope neenga than" as vidyut stopped.

She thought for sometime and nodded her head. "Ok nee enna enna paathiyo athalam sollu" i said taking out the voice recorder from my pockets. "Repair ku kudutha watch aa vaangitu antha vazhiya vanthutu iruntha maxha peinjathu naala thaan antha alley aa choose panna and i noticed some people gathered around, aprm thaan avanga oruthara kolranga nu therinjithu before one of them could see me, i hid behind some boxes, but oru eli ya paathu naa katha pona apothaan oruthavan en vaaya moodu enna kapathuna" i interrupt her "kapathunana ?"

She nodded her head at me "aama avan vaaya moodulana naa maati irupa but naa struggle panna start pannapa kooda avan enna vidala then i felt dizzy after few minutes apdiye mayangita last aa naa avan face aa paaka try panna but he was wearing a mask" i nodded my head.

"Ok inime intha case ku neenga theva patta ungala contact panro" i said and was about to get up "ennoda things lam enga ?" Vidyut handed it to her. "Unga phone mattu missing" vidyut said that. "Maybe naa mayangi vizhuntha edathula irukalam naa pathukura" she said while checkjng her other things

"Nee anga again porathu nallathu illa vera phone vaangi use pannu" she thought for sometime and nodded her head. "Un family ku inform pannito they will be here soon" as soon as i said that she slapped her own head and mumbled something.

"Romba nalla kaariyam senju irukinga kelambunga" I didn't miss to notice the sarcasm dripping from her words but i shrugged it of and went outside.

"Sir ungaluku avangala munnadiye theriyuma ?" Vidyut asked me for which i nodded a no while taking the car out from the parking. "Illa nickname vachilam koopduringale paal tabba nu athaaan" he had a teasing smirk on his face which my hands urged to wipe off.

I glared at him and continued to drive......

To be continued......💜

(Vidyut)

(Vidyut)

A/N

Hi everyone, i hope i am doing good .

Make sure to comment your thoughts and give votes to motivate me.

And follow me for recent updates.

Bye bye Everyone.....💜💜