chapter 9

Kaviyaazhini pov

I am sitting in the hospital lobby dumbstruck with all the new informations i received. My mom is consoling thamizh, while vidyut and agni anna is handling the hospital formalities, one hand creeped onto my shoulders, i looked up to see it is niharika. I smiled a little at her and pulled her to my lap.

Few hours back.

As soon as i heard the news i couldn't think properly for a moment and stood like a statue. Then my mom brought me to the hospital.

"Inga IPS rudran aa entha ward la irukanga ?" My mon asked the receptionist. But they called their family members to allow us to meet him. Vidyut came and said to allow us

We went to the ICU ward "thamizh uhh" i heard my mom saying this looking at a particular direction. When i turned i saw thamizh my long lost friend who is also a older friend.

As soon as thamizh saw us she hugged my mom and cried. That's when every childhood memory of me came back to my mind.

Thamizh aunty, agni anna and Rudran

No

He is my Raan❣️

"Raan raan" i was shouting while a little boy stood glaring at me.

"Ethana thadava solrathu agni ya anna nu koopdu anna nu koopdu nu avan sonna nu nee avana per solli koopduviya" he was literally towering me with his height.

"Ipo naa kooptathala enna prechana ?" He was ready to burn me with his gaze i could feel that.

The memories made me cry, the tears started to fall on my cheeks while my breath started to get unsteady.

Present

We are waiting for doctors to come out, he was severely injured and it is a 8 hours surgery.

Now everything started to make sense, him being different around me, him being protective of me, and him taking me as his.....

Niharika slept on my lap and agni anna wife was sitting beside me.

After 2 hours

The doctor came out and they all rushed towards him while i sat on my place without moving. "Doctor en paiyan ?" Thamizh voice was horus.

"Prechana illa light aa thalaila adi pattu iruku but he is clever entha main part um adipadama paathu kittaru, avaru right hand knuckles mattu light aa odanju iruku athu innu one month la sari aagidum, one week bed rest eduka vainga, matha padi chinna chinna kaayam thaan avaru body la iruntha glass pieces lam eduthachu innu 30 minutes aprm neenga poi avara paakalam" after hearing his words, i closed my eyes and thanked god.

Slowly vidyut and agni anna made everyone eat, i rejected it by lying that i ate, even my mom didn't oppose it. I was only one sitting there with sleeping niharika on my lap.

After few minutes a nurse came out and said he is awake and i can meet him, "aana doctor ara mani neram sonnanga"

"Illa sir muzhichitanga neenga poi paakalam" i picked niharika on my hip and went inside. I saw him covered in bandages, i was controlling my tears.

Meeting him after all this and knowing who he is. I didn't have any expectations but this is not how i want to see him.

I placed niharika on the edge of the bed and i sat on the chair placed beside him. All this while his eyes didn't move away from my figure.

He brought his hands close to my cheeks and wiped my dried tears, "ipo ethuku di ipdi azhara ?" That's my last strand. I started to cry and weep.

He slowly sat up and pulled me to his embrace more like side hugging me. While i buried my face into the crook of his neck and cried hard. He kept caressing my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ears.

"Athaan onnu aagala la apram yen azhara ?" My cries slowed down and i started to speak.

"Munnadiye solli irukalam la this is not how i wanted to know you" he sighed and said. "Annaiku un veetuku vanthathuku aprm thaan ma enake therinjithu intha problem la mudinjathuku aprm naane sollalam nu iruntha athu kulla....." i sighed still sitting on the same position with him caressing my hair.

I felt niharika moving when i sat up straight and looked around awkward. My mind was already scolding me not to get too close to him. While my heart begged me to stay inside his embrace.

"Chithappa" niharika woke up and hugged him while he embraced her but his eyes are on me, i could feel that but I didn't dare to look up.

Now i know who he is, i couldn't guarantee i won't fall for him. Its better to stay away from him. "Sari naa poi ellarayu kooptu vara" i stood up to go.

He caught my hand "Nee enna nenaikura nu lam enaku therla but enna vittu velagi irukanu nu nenachina then you are not gonna succeed in that di kuttachi" he left my hand while i glared at him. But he just shrugged his shoulders.

And started to speak with niharika casually while i stomped my foot and moved out of the room

To be continued.......

A/N

Hi everyone, i hope i am doing good .

Make sure to comment your thoughts and give votes to motivate me.

And follow me for recent updates.

Bye bye Everyone.....💜💜