chapter 11

Rudran pov

I would have choked my brother to death if i was a mafia leader but what to do i am a police officer. He was tutoring her how to make a perfect barbeque, i wish i knew that.

"Yaaro en husband aa kannalaye erichiduvanga pola" i sighed hearing that. "Anni neengalachu unga purushana unga koodaye vachikongala naa en aala paapa la" she chuckled.

"So nee avala love panra ? Evlo naala ?" We both settled down on tha chair placed on the backyard. "Evlo naal lam therla anni, chinna vayasula irunthu ava mela oru possessive feeling irukum aprm avala again paathathu, i just don't wanna give her to anyone" she nodded her head.

"Ava unna love panrala ?" I shook my head as no "therla anni orusila neram, ava paakuratha lam paatha ipove propose pannalam nu thonum, aana adutha second eea romba thooram poiduva" she chuckled hearing me.

"Ponnunga lam avlo easy aa kedaika maatanga kozhunthanare" i smiled a little and we spoke about random things, and sometimes about my childhood with yaazhini too.

"Ellaru vaanga tasty barbeque by the best cooks is ready to eat" i turned my head towards them and saw my brother's one hand was on her shoulder while he was waving at everyone using the other hand.

My mom and aththai settled on the small dinning table settup at the backyard with niharika. Agni and yaazhini was arranging things while anni went to help them. I went towards agni and smacked his head.

"Deii kaateruma ethuku da ipo enna adicha" i glared at him and said. "Un kaiya untaye irukanu" he frowned at first but soon understood and smirked. "Pothu neenga sanda pottathu vanthu utkarunga" anni made us sit on the dining table. I sat beside yaazhini. Now yaazhini is sitting in between my mom and me

"Yaazhini ku kalyanam pechu lam start aagiducha" my mom asked me for which i started to scold my mom in my mind. While yaazhini whined. "Thamizhhhh" holding my mom's hand.

"Ena di thamizh unaku vayasu aagiduchu la" my mom chidded her. "Athu yen thamizh kekura ava inga vanthathe athanala thaan" we all frowned at aththai's words

"Enna kalai solra ?" My mom asked her. "Ava appa avaroda thangachi paiyana thaan kavi ku kalayanam pannanum nu oththa kaal la nikuraru antha paiyan innaiku vara pola pesitu iruntharu athaan odane inga vanta" sh*t don't he have any work other than messing up with my love life.

I pulled yaazhini's hand which were on table and interwined it with mine under the table. They were discussing about the guy while she is busy trying to get out of my grip. I leaned towards her.

"Naa un kitta pesanu" i whispered in her ears while her body become stiff. I like that effect i have on her. "Unta pesa enaku onnu illa" she is still struggling with her hands.

"Amma naa yaazhini ya kootitu en study ku pora case pathi konja pesanu" my brother throwed me a suspicious look while anni looked at me teasingly for which i smiled.

"Avalayu case case nu paada paduthatha seekiram pesitu vanthudunga" i just pulled her with me. While my mom continued to complain about me.

"Rudran ipo enna vida poriya illaya" i turn a deaf ears towards her words and continued to drag her. When we both entered inside my room i locked the door. And caged her between my arms and the door.

"Rudran enna panra ? Thalli po illana kathiduva" i just moved more close towards her that our forheads are almost touching. "Kathu" i moved her hair strands behind her ears.

"Rudran thalli po, ithu thappu" she spoke slowly more like a whisper while trying to push me. "Unaku unmayave puriyalaya illa puriyatha pola nadikuriya ma" i asked her slowly while connecting our forheads.

She closed her eyes, and a lone tear left her eyes. "Bayama iruku raan" i frozed hearing her take my name after all this years. I thought she forget that. After all she was just a 8 years old little girl while i was 12 years old.

"Yen..?" I asked her parting our forheads and lifting her chin to look at her face. She opened her eyes. "Naa.....athu namma kulla set aagala na....oruvela pirinjito na......oruvela" i hushed her by placing my index finger on her lips.

"Vera yaarayu example aa edukama nammala pathi mattu nenachu paaru ma, oruvela en mela nambika illana...." she didn't let me complete my sentence. "Nambika illama thaan yaaru illatha room la un kooda ipdi nintu iruka paaru" she turned her face aside with a scrowl on her face.

I chuckled and turned her face again. "Sari, time eduthuko, but remember neeye po nu sonnalu naa po maata, unnayu yaaruku kuduka maata" she just stared at my eyes.

I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner, she just shook her head as no and again tried to push. "Athaan pesiyachu la naa kelambura" i just caught her waist and pushed her towards my chest.

She was stunned "moochi vidu di sethuda pora" she looked at me with wide eyes but i just chuckled and hugged her and kept my face in the crook of her neck.

I felt her stiffening more, and soon she relaxed and hugged me back. I smiled and hugged her more tight.......

To be continued......

A/N

Hi everyone, i hope i am doing good .

Make sure to comment your thoughts and give votes to motivate me.

And follow me for recent updates.

Bye bye Everyone.....💜💜