chapter 19

Kaviyaazhini pov

Its been two days since i came out of the house, thamizh and agni went to speek with my parents but my dad was not convinced with them.

I cried a lot but raan was always with me like a protector. Now i am laying on the bed staring at the ceiling when my room's window opened, i already knew who is it.

Its happening for the past two days, "Raan naa thaa sonnala inime naa azha maata nee un room laye paduthuko nu" he shrugged his shoulders and entered inside the comforter with me.

"Unna ipdi irukama pudichikitu paduthukirathu enaku pazhagiduchu" he said snuggling into my neck while i adjusted our position. "Thidirnu thamizh vanthu kadhava thatuna theriyum" i snuggled more.

I sighed as its waste of time to say anything to him, soon i closed my eyes and started to sleep..

The next morning when i wake up rudran was not there, i freshen up and get ready for the hospital.

"Eii innu konjam saapdu di ithu epdi pathum" thamizh was lecturing me, while i am rushing to go to hospital. "Aiyo thamizh naa seekiram kelambanu illana un paiyan enna vittutu poiduva" rudhran was already tying his shoe lace.

"Avan vittutu thaan pottume aprm epdi veetuku thirumba varan nu naanu paakura" she said while stuffing the last idly into my mouth. We both went outside as rudhran have a important meeting, he dropped me in my hospital hurriedly and went out.

The duty was usual except me saying Everything to monika "ennadi ithu padatha vida periya drama va iruku" i throwed a bunch of waste papers at her.

"Sari atha vidu epo kalyanam?" I rolled my eyes and said "aama ipo iruka nelamaila kalayanam onnu thaan korachal" as we were talking about my life suddenly another doctor who is our friend came rushing inside my cabin.

"Kavi news aa paathiya ? Antha psycho thapichitan" i was shocked to the core, i turned on the live news in my phone and it say the psycho escaped on the way to jail.

"Kavi thaniya engayu pogatha sariya ?" I nodded my head. I tried calling rudhran but his phone was out of network, it was already time for me to get of duty. "Eii nee en kooda vaa naa unna veetula vittutu aprm pora" monika said this.

"Athalam venda nee veetuku po naa agni ya vara solra" she said she will wait for the until agni comes. Then i called agni, "eii kavi enga iruka safe aa thana iruka ?" He asked this as soon as he attended the call.

"Naa hospital la thaan na iruka rudhran phone eduka maatran konjam vanthu pick up pantu poringala" he said yes and soon came to the hospital.

I bid bye to monika and went away with agni "kavi are you alright ?" Agni asked me. "Therila na raan phone eduka maatran bayama iruku" i feel like crying now. "Nee enna anna nu koopda kullaye therithu, antha thadiyan namma uyirala edukama po maatan kavala padatha" i smiled a little but couldn't keep my racing heart down.

After a few minutes i received a call from rudran, i smiled a picked up the call, "hello....." that's all i could remember when our car went crashing on the roadside.

Everything went black for god knows how long.. when i opened my eyes i saw agni fighting with that psycho, who was trying to kill him.

I came out of the car and searched for my phone, i picked it up and thank god it worked, i called rudhran but the signal is week for hell's sake.

I noticed the psycho was going to stab agni i went towards him with something like stick which was laying there but he was quick enough to push me and i felt so much pain in my tummy before blacking out.

Rudhran pov

When i came to know that psycho escapes, some of my team members started to track him and i send vidyut to keep an eye on that kid. The hospital is safe for yaazhini and i am sure she will not come out unsafe.

After completing the meeting with commissioner and other police officer, i called yaazhini as i felt something wrong, vidyut already brought the kid and his mom to the station.

She attended the call and i let out a sigh but suddenly i heard a crashin sound and the line was dead.

I tried multiple times but the line was not connecting "vid control room ku poi yaazhini number aa trace panna sollu seekiram" i called monika "hello monika yaazhini un koodaya iruka ?" I asked her.

"Illa na ava unga anna kooda veetuku pona" i could have a little bit of hope as agni is with her. I tried calling agni but his phone is also switched off.

"Sir kavi mam location kedachiruchu" i fastly took my jeep and started to move when vidyut climbed on the jeep and we drove of fastly.

Only to see ...............

To be continued.......