chapter 7

Kaviyaazhini pov

This stupid heart just have to beat for everything he say, i sighed thinking about myself.

I rang the bell beside me indicating i am ready to attend the patients as the time goes by it was already lunch, "emma doctor amma saapadu saapda polama ?" Moni stand leaning on my cabin door while knocking it.

"Raa pitchakari kooda unta thothu poiduva vaaa polam" she was leaning on me while walking. I sighed and we both went to canteen.

"Kavi anga paaru unnai nokki paayum thotta" she signalled behind me as I turned around i saw aravind coming to our table. "Do you guys mind ?" He asked us for which i nodded a no with a small smile.

While moni looked at us with a teasing smile for which i stomped on her foot. "Ahhhh" she shouted, "ennachu moni any problem?" Aravind asked her for which she smiled awkwardly and nodded a no, while avoiding my gaze

"Enna aravind sir vantha konja naal laye nalla set aagitinga pola ?" Moni started the conversation. "Aama moni, orusila pera paatha odane fix aagita" i coughed on my food hearing his words. "Etheyyyy ?" Moni shouted.

He looked around and passed me a glass of water. "I mean intha edathla nalla set aagita" she just nodded her head. After that no one spoke. He completed his food in a hurry and left.

"Aravind vachitan di un mela kannu" i glared at her. "Ozhunga saaptu mudichitu vaa poi velaya paakalam" she chuckled and we continued our work.

Rudran pov

I am looking at the white board where the case related stuffs were placed. "Sir enaku onnu thonuthu sollava ?" Vidyut asked me.

We are the only one in this room as i have trust issues with others. And i already have a theory which i have wrote on a file but i wait for him to complete his guess.

"Sir ivan oru kozhanthaingala mattu kolra psycho va irukalam and antha rendu ladies antha kozhanthaingala kapatha ponapa ivan konnu irukanum, neengale paarunga ipo anu thapicha case um link aaguthu and innoru situation intha aalu kozhanthainga kooda konjam close aa irukanum, because anu case la mattu thaan anu struggle panni iruka matha ella case layu kozhanthainga thanave avan kooda poranga"

I nodded my head and passed the file to him, i wrote the same thing he said but I didn't guess about the fact the children may already know him. This is why vidyut is a good cop.

"Ella kozhanthainga relatives kittayu avanga adikadi pora place, and avangaluku nalla therinja peoples pathi visari, ethavathu match aagutha nu paathutu enaku message Pannu" i said this and took my jeep keys.

"Sir neenga ......?" I didn't let him complete his sentence. "Yaazhini shift mudiyura time aagiduchu" i said this and walked out of the room.

But i could hear his teasing which brought a little smile on my face. I started my jeep and raced towards the hospital.

I parked my jeep outside and took my phone out to call her while some nurses and doctors where eye raping me. Come on pick up fast yaazhini, i couldn't stand it. I thought this in my mind.

After responding to my call she came out of the hospital but was speaking with a MALE doctor. And now its affecting my MALE ego differently.

I walked towards them and snaked my hands around yaazhini's shoulder. She looked up at me and i pressed her shoulder a little for which she frowned but didn't say anything.

"Kavi ithu...?" He asked her indicating me. "Umm ithu..." i overtaked her and responded to his question. "Ipothaiku friend, engaluku time aachu naanga kelamburom" i just pulled her with me and literally pushed her inside the passenger seat.

After i started the jeep, she started to question me. "What was that ?" She was glaring at me, i could feel that. "What was what ?"

"Rudran nadikatha edhuku ipo aravind ta apdi behave panna ?" So his name is aravind. "Avan unna paakura paarvaye sari illa avan ta irunthu thalliye iru" she glared more hearing my response.

"Naa yaar kooda epdi irukanum nu nee yen solra, he is my good friend and naa avan kooda enaku pudicha pola thaan irupa" she turned her face away from me.

I was about to say something but i couldn't say anything, i could just grip on the steering wheel until my knuckles turn white.

Thinking about my situation and thinking about my yaazhini

To be continued

A/N

Hi guys sorry for not updating but i enjoyed the three days leave with my grandparents. But hereafter i will try to give daily updates

Support me by follows, votes, and comments

Sadly i didn't even reach 20 votes on the last chapter but its ok i will hope to get it in this chapter