chapter 15

Kaviyaazhini pov

I saw the news and was shocked about all the information i got. I still couldn't digest the fact that aravind's brother is a psycho and aravind even helped him by not revealing him.

Monika called me and we both were speaking about the incident. "Oruvazhiya intha prechana mudinjiduchu" i heard my dad exclaiming. I just shrugged it and moved towards my room.

I didn't call rudran as he will be busy. I cut the call with monika and went to sleep as i was tired. The next day, i got ready and went in my scooty to the hospital.

I attended my first patient who is super cute and was very much supportive. I gave him a chocolate for which he kissed my cheeks. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

As i was about to call the next patient inside, i received a call from the reception that someone is waiting for me. I went out to see rudran sitting in the reception with a Black tshirt and a kaaki pant looking hot as ever.

I noticed the nurse and receptionist drooling over him. So i went towards him and pulled his hand and interwined it with mine. He was confused by my act but didn't said anything and came out of the hospital with me.

"Ipo ethuku raan inga vantha ?" I asked him. "Nee ethuku thaniya hospital vantha ? And yen enaku phone eea pannala" i just shrugged my shoulders casually and answered him.

"Athaan killer aa pudichachu la inime yen unna distrub pannanum and nee case closing la busy aa irupa athaan phone pannala" he glared at me and said. "As a police my work is over but now i am your boyfriend so i have to pick up and drop you" i was already blushing at his words but he still continued.

"Naa medical leave la iruka nratha maranthutu pesitu irukinga madam neenga" he showed me his hands whixh were bandaged. "Aama apdiye sir leave la irunthutalum" he smiled sheepishly.

"Innaiki evening 7.30 ready aa iru oru surprise" he said this and walked towards his jeep probably vidyut is waiting for him. "Enga porom ?" But he didn't answered instead turned around and mouthed me surprise.

"Atleast enna type dress podanum nu sollu" he act like thinking and again mouthed 'hot' i glared at him while he laughed and walked away. I am sure i am blushing like a teenager.

I was thinking about my raan and what he said. "Eii ozhunga saapdu di lunch time mudiya poguthu" monika scolded me and i started to eat. "Athu enna raan sammanthame illama ?" I chuckled at her question but still answered.

"Chinna vayasula rudran nu en vaaila varathu so raan nu koopda start panna ipo varaiku maatha thonala and it become special to our heart" she laughed and nodded her head.

Soon our shift was over, i already informed monika about his surprise and asked her to help me to get ready.

Now we are both sitting in front of my wardrobe deciding what to wear.

"Naa solratha kelu kavi unaku ithu perfect aa irukum" i am still looking between my dresses because what she gave me might me too much for the occasion. But i still went with her choice.

I came out of the room wearing this black saree, "epdi iruka ?" She just stared at me for sometime and showed me a super sign

I came out of the room wearing this black saree, "epdi iruka ?" She just stared at me for sometime and showed me a super sign. "Enna seekiram aththai aakama iruntha sari" i smacked her head for which she laughed.

"Heyy sathiyama di avlo hot aa iruka, naa mattu paiyana iruntha inneram unna enna pani irupano" i glared at her. "Pothu pothu vanthu hairstyle ku help pannu" she nodded her head and started to get me ready for the night.

Its already 7.20 when we completed my look. We took some selfies and snaps. I heard horn sound and looked from my room window to see rudran waiting for me. And noticed he have changed his bandage. And i think he drove his jeep.

"Ok so all the best on your first date" monika said to me and came near my ears and whispered "ethuku pora vazhila c*ndoms vaangitu poidunga" i searched for something to hit her but she pushed me out of my room and locked the door

Good thing my mom and dad went to my aunt's house.

I went out and he stiffened seeing me. I blushed at his intense gaze. "Pesama plan cancel pannitu honeymoon plan panalama ?" He asked me for which i fake glared and said "innu kalyaname nadakala athukulla sir ku honeymoon kekutha, mooditu vanthu jeep aa start pannu"

I heard him murmur something but i just went to passenger seat and we started our journey....................

To be continued........