chapter 13

Rudran pov

I am trying to make something to eat as it is already 8 pm. When i felt someone hug me from behind. I smiled "enna madam neraya hug lam kedaikuthu ?" She just hugged me tight "Raan love pannalama ?"

"Ohh pannalame athuken----" that's when i realised what she said. "Eii ipo enna sonna ?" I turned around and caught her by her waist while she is hugging my torso. She just gave me a small smile.

"Romantic aa lam enaku solla theriyathu" i was already on the cloud nine, i just chuckled and caressed her cheeks. "Ipo yaar unna romantic aa lam solla sonnathu ?" She nodded her head.

"Sir innu answer sollalaye ?" I leaned towards her lips. "Enaku action la solla thaan pudiku, can i ?" She looked at my eyes and nodded her head.

I pecked her lips at first and looked at her, she was closing her eyes and clutching my shirt tightly. While i too closed my eyes and kissed her. While kissing i inserted my hands inside her tops and pinched her waist, she gasped, i inserted my tongue and started to explore her mouth.

I kept caressing her waist where i pinched her. She patted my shoulders, i left her, we both were breathing heavily.

Kaviyaazhini pov

Fuck his kissing skills, i was out of breath and his hands on my waist is still there. I was breathing heavily, while i felt a kiss on my neck, he kept giving me feather like kisses, at one point, i moaned, while he bit that spot and sucked more.

"Aah raaan" he left my neck and again kissed my lips, he lifted me and i circled my legs around his torso and my hands on his neck. We didn't break the kiss and he settled down on the couch with me on his lap.

I broke the kiss and kissed his adam apple and sucked there. While he groaned.

Suddenly we heard the calling bell and we moved apart. He put me down on the couch "dress correct panniko naa poi yaarunu paakura" i just nodded and looked myself at the mirror. Messed hair, slowen lips and displaced clothes. Goddd its not even a second after dating and we are already into this stage.

I corrected my dress and saw raan coming inside and after him monika was there. "Ennadi nadakuthu inga ok thana solla sonna athukulla....." she kept her hands on her mouth looking at my state. I just closed my face with my hands and pulled monika with me to the only room in the house.

She was still shocked, "Moni athu nee varathuku konja neram munnadi thaan love panna start panno" she came out of the shock. "Athukunu ennadi ithu kazhuthula" then i noticed a hickey on my neck.

"Are you virgin ?" She asked this question suddenly. "Cheee vanthu itha maraika help pannu 10 manikulla v2ku ponum" i sat on the bed while she looked through her bag.

"Enna chee ? Starting eea ipdi na innu konja naal la.......seekiram enna aunty aakiduva polaye di" my cheeks become red in embarrassment. "Moni athalam vidu and unaku rudran deal panra case pathi theriyu la ?" She nodded her head while trying to match my skin shade with the concealer.

"Namma hospital kooda thaan link aaguthu" she looked at me shocked while i nodded my head.

After sometime we spoke randomly about me, about my love, about the hospital and case everything. "Sari vaa velila polam un aalu romba nerama thaniya irukaru" moni said this and went out, once i checked my neck and went out with her.

"Adiye un aalu poitaru nu nenaikura" the living room was empty. I moved to the kitchen to notice him cooking pasta for us. I smiled and he placed the dishes on the table.

"Ohh samaikalam theriyuma IPS sir ungaluku kuduthu vachava kavi nee" he just chuckled. "Sari pesunathu pothum vanthu utkanthu saapdu" we enjoyed the food speaking randomly. Often stealing glances of rudran. I hope this happiness will continue throughout my life.

We all stepped out of the house and i locked the door. While moni shouted.....

"Heyy kavi inga paaren aravind aa arrest pannitanga" i was shocked while rudran was smirking.......

To be continued.........

A/N

Hi everyone, i hope i am doing good .

Make sure to comment your thoughts and give votes to motivate me.

And follow me for recent updates.

Bye bye Everyone.....💜💜