chapter 20

Rudran pov

I saw my brother trying to wake up yaazhini who is in pool of blood while that psycho was trying to stab my brother from back.

I kicked the psycho and locked him by his neck while vidyut cuffed his hands and dragged him to the jeep.

I went towards my brother and picked yaazhini in bridal style. We drove to hospital noticing my uniform they admitted her fast. She was brought to the ICU and i asked vidyut to handover the criminal to the police.

"Sry da ennala onnu panna mudila" my brother said this and kept a hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner. I don't blame him but i can't think anything othrr than yazhini now.

The nurse were coming out and going in continuously. I got more worried, soon my family and her's came inside.

"Deiii unnala thaan da en ponnu ipdi iruka" her dad started to shout which i am least bothered about......but somehow aunty calmed him down. "Ennanga unga kai....." I heard my anni's voice. I turned to see my brother's arm's are torn and the blood werrr oosing out.

"Kavi aa paathutu naa treat pannikura" he said this and took his kerchief and pressed on to the wound. "Poitu vaa da" i whispered in a slow voice. I couldn't bring it more louder, i feel like my whole body is numb.

Agni went with vidya anni to get treated. The doctor came out "operation success aagiduchu avanga vayithula antha kambi kuthunathala thaan blood neraya loss aagi iruku innu oru 2 minutes aprm oruthar oruthara poi paarunga gumbala poga Venda" i let out a sigh and moved towards the door.

"En ponna nee ennada paaka porathu inime ava unna paakave koodathu avala naa en veetuku kootitu pora" he is testing the last bit of patience i have "SHE IS MY WIFE, epo avala veetu vittu veliya poga sonningalo apove ava unga ponnu illa purinjitha" i said in a threatening tone.

I would seriously penetrate a knife inside his throat if he continues to do it. I went inside and saw her connected with wires. A tear left my eyes but i wiped it and sat near her holding her free hand. "Seekiram kanna thora ma unta neraya pesanu, unna ipdi paaka mudila please...." It was merely a whisper, i said this and layed on her hands. After few minuted i felt her hands moving.

"Yaazhini" she slowly opened her eyes, "Raan" she said slowly, i hugged her and cried my heart out. I felt her patting my shoulder. "Sorry di nee phone pannapave naa eduthu irukanu, enna manichidu di" she is still patting my shoulder as i am still crying.

I slowly removed myself from her and sat on the chair holding her hands. "Athaan enaku onnum aagala la vidu raan" i caressed her hair and kissed her crown. "Raan enaku inga pidikala seekiram v2ku ponum" i nodded my head. "Naa doctor ta seekiram discharge pana solra, aana sathiyama solra di un appan unna avaru veetuku kootitu ponum nu adam pudicharunu vaiyan angaye avara kondruva" i said this in a determined tone.

"Kozhantha pola pesatha raan po poi doctor ta namma veetuku epo polam nu kelu po" i huffed and went towards the door but soon realised something and smiled a little, so its our home now .......

I moved and asked her mom to go inside while her dad was glaring at me which i am least bothered about. I should marry her soon to avoid this unwanted glare.

I went inside the doctor's cabin "vaanga IPS epdi irukinga ?" I looked at him dumbfounded. He chuckled and replied "orunaal neenga enna oru car accident la irunthu kaapathi irukinga sir" i gave him a small smile and sat on the chair.

"Kaviyaazhini ya epo discharge pannalam nu sonninga na...." He checked the files. "Ipo thana sir treatment mudinju iruku athukulla yen?" The doctor asked me.

"Illa sir avangaluku hospital pidikala nu solranga" he chuckled and replied we can go home after two days observation. I thanked him and moved out.

I noticed everyone was standing outside the room even her mom. "Yen ma ellaru veliya nikkuringa aduthu neenga poi paakalam la ?" Niharika actioned me to look inside the room...

I saw .........

To br continued............