chapter 23

Kaviyaazhini pov

I couldn't be more happier, i freshened up and came down and noticed raan was not there when i was about to ask where he is. I heard a jeep sound followed by a koud chirping voice.

"Yaaaazhuuuu" "nihaaaa" we both hugged eachother and spin her. While raan rolled his eyes. "Ennamo pathu varsham kazhichu paakura pola pannuvalunga" we both shrugged our shoulders and she started to explain her day to me and vidya akka.

It became a new routine to her. As i was listening to her, i suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder i turned to see its raan. "Raan enna panra inga ellaru irukanga" i whisper yelled him, vidya akka picked niharika went to her room not before giving me a teasing smile which made me blush a little.

"Please di konja neram" i felt the desperation in his voice which made me worried. "Heyy ennachu ?" I asked him cupping his face in my hand and caressing his back with the other.

"Onnula konja neram ipdiye irukurane" i looked around to see no one in the living room. He snuggled in my neck. "Raan ithu living room please" he didn't bother about it. I sighed and caressed his hair slowly.

I felt him falling asleep, "thoonga kulla evlo azhaga samatha iruka" i pinched his cheeks and chuckled to myself when i felt my phone vibrate. Its my mom

"Enna ma veetuku poitiya ?" But what she said next made my blood boil. How could he....... "Raan ezhunthiri" i started to pat him.

He woke up "ipo enna thaan di un prechana ?" I glared at him. "Enga pona naa refresh aaga kulla ?" He wiped his face and lied effortlessly. "Vera engadi niha va koopda thaan" i pushed him away from.

"Eii ennachu ?" He looked at me shocked. "Ipo enta poi kooda solla aaramichitala ? Mothala ethuku antha veetuku pona huh ? Ipothaan amma phone pannanga" he sighed and tried to pull me to him.

"Illa ma ennatha irunthalu avar un ap...." I didn't let him complete "Don't even complete the sentence raan, innaiyoda ellam mudinchu, avar epdi apdi pesalam" he held my hands.

"Maa ithalam prechana illa vidu ma" how the hevk he could say that ? "Nee enna vena sollu raan naa kadasiya oruthadava antha veetuku pora nee kootitu poviya maatiya" by the time i am shouting already and all the members in the house are already in living room.

"Yaazhini theva illama pannatha avar etho kovathula" i took my purse and phone with me and went out of the house enough of hearing his bullshit. He was asking me to stop but I didn't listen and to my luck there is a auto in the road.

Rudhran pov

Why did her mother say everything to her ? Argggh i groaned as i watched yaazhini going in the auto. I went inside to pick up my car keys. All my family members are looking at me. "Naa aprm vanthu explain panra ma ava enna panna porane therila" my mother gave me a nod.

I drove off following the auto. Once the auto stopped infront of her house she banged open the door and entered inside. As i went inside her house i saw everything broken.

"Ungaluku enna rights iruku avana pathi pesurathuku ?" Yaazhini was fighting with her dad. While i am trying to stop her and her mom is also trying to control her.

"Inime ungaluku enaku entha samanthamum illa en appa eranthutaru nu nenachikira naa setha koods ethavathu sandangu seira ntu vanthudathinga" i was shocked by her words and her mom is already crying while her stood like a statue.

She pulled her thin gold and kept it in the table. "Neenga vangi kuduthu enta iruntha orey porul ithaan" i knew that chain she had it with her for a long time saying it is the first jewellery her dad bought for her.

She turned around and left. I too followed her and saw her sitting in the passenger seat. I sat on the driver seat. "Yen ma ?" I glared at me. "Innu naa un mela kovama thaan iruka" i sighed and drove us home.

When we entered inside, she didn't look at anyone and went inside the guest room. My family looked at me early, mainly my mom and brother who is always up for family dramas even if its their own. I sighed and explained everything.

"Paavam da ava" my mom said this. I pushed my hair back in frustration. I knew she would react like this. I just wanted to make her happy. "Rudra nee poi avala samathana paduthu po" i nodded and moved towards her room.

"Amma rendu peru thaniya kalyanathuku munnadi iruka koodathu ma neeyu po" i smacked my brother for his unwanted comment. I wonder when my family will react seriously.

I knocked on the door but it moved and i was surprised that she kept it open. I peeked inside to see her lying on the bed staring the ceiling "yaazhini" she didn't even looked at me. I went inside and locked the door.

"Maa pesu ma" she sighed and sat straight. "Yen apdi panna ?" I sat down beside her "illama kalyanam varaikum pesito, enna irunthalu unakum kashtama irukum la" she sighed and sat on my lap and placed her head in the crook of my neck.

"Enaku theriyu raan enakaga thaan ithalam panna but avar avlo pesunathuku aprm yen summa iruntha ?" I caressed her hair. "Avar kova pada kulla naanu kova patta epdi ma prechana sari aagum" i felt tears on my neck but she refused to pull back.

"Athukaga nee ellathayu poruthu ponum nu avasiyam illa raan, i love my parents but avanga solrathula meaning eea illa and i love you more" we both just stayed in a silent for sometime except her low weeping sound.

"Inime avanga enaku venda raan" i tried to reject her "maa enna ....." But she said "venda na venda thaan enaku nee thamizh niha agni vidya akka mattu pothu vera yaaru Venda" i couldn't do anything and just hummed.

To br continued.......