chapter 27

Rudhran pov

I am looking at the minions standing before me having their hands on their hips. "Ipo vazhi viduvingala maatingala ?" They both looked at eachother and shooked no.

"Niha chithapa unaku nee ketta puthu bed vaangi thara so ipo samathu ponna amma kitta poringala ?" She thought for sometime and ran outside. "Ava kitta sonna pola ennalam avlo seekiram anupa mudiyathu IPS engagement start aagurathuku munnadi neenga kavi ya paaka mudiyathu avlo thaan" i smirked.

"Madam ji ipo neenga vazhi vittinga na unga boyfriend pathi top to bottom information kedaikum ?" But moni smirked and said. "Athalam naa avantaye kettukura ungala engayu vida maata" i tried saying a lot of things but couldn't get this trouble out of my way.

Atlast our engagement time came and i was called to the stage. We planned the engagement simple in our house. I sat at my place and waited for her entry. There comes my paaltabba trapped in a purple saree.

Wearing minimal jewels and a light makeup. She sat beside me. "Handsome aa irukinga officer" i smiled and said "hot aa irukinga doctor" she pinched my thighs and said. "Konja neram amaithiya iru raan"

I chuckled and we both started to focus on the rituals. After sometime we were both asked to exchange the rings. "Final warning ithuku mela no turning around" i said it to her. For which she smiled and nodded her head. We both exchanged our rings and got blessings from my parents and her mother.

After few hours mostly all of the relatives started to leave from the house except the close ones. "Aama sir naanu kekanu nu nenacha yen ungala paapa Raan nu koopduthu athuku meaning iruka"vidyut asked me i just shrugged my shoulders and said "ava chinna pullaila en name ozhunga solla therla nu apdi koopta aprm athu apdiye pazhagiduchu" he nodded his head.

"Sari chinna pullaila vaaila varala ipo thaan ozhunga therithula aprm yen ?" It was monika now. "Athu aprm naa summa search panna enna meaning irukum nu neraya language la different meaning iruku but marathi la it means god who protect us" yaazhini said this. Which earned a couple of teasing ohhhh

She blushed and went away as her mom called her. "Aprm sir kalyanam mudinjathum ungaluku oru thala vali case aa assign panratha irukanga" i looked at vidyut

"Naa kalyanam mudinjathum oru maasam medical leave eduthutu honeymoon pora idea la iruka ivan vera" vidyut eyes would have popped out if that was an option. "Etheyyyy sir apdilam pannathinga sir aprm naa mattu thaniya maatipa sir" i shurgged my shoulders.

"Yowww neeyalam oru police aa ya thaniya oru case kooda deal panna theiryatha" moni asked him. "Eiii podi" that's it they started to bicker. I saw yaazhini moving towards the backyard.

I followed her. When she was about to go away i caught her and trapped her inbetween  me and the wall. "Raan enna panra yarachu paaka poranga ?" I nuzzeled my face in her neck. Godd its the most addictive smell. "Mchhh rudra nagaru yarachu paaka poranga" but i caught her waist and pulled her more into me. While leaving kisses on her neck.

"Kolra di" i said, she clutched my hair when i sucked her neck. "Ra .....an" she moaned. I looked up at her face and captured her lips in a slow passionate kiss.

She tapped my shoulders. I left her lips and connected our foreheads. "I love you" i whispered. She slowly opened her eyes and said "same pinch, i love me too" i rolled my eyes while she chuckled.

I smirked and pinched her waist "aah kaatu mirandi" i moved close to her ears "ithuke ipdi na poga poga thaanga maata polaye" i said this and bit her earlobes, and ran from there before she could hit me..

To be continued.............