chapter 4

Kaviyaazhini pov

"Maa unaku vera ethavathu venuma vaangitu varava" my mom asked for the nth time which i nodded a no. The incident happened yesterday and i was kept on  observation. My dad went to complete the formalities,when the room door opened revealing that idiot with another man, who i saw yesterday.

"Yaar neenga ?" My mom asked them. For which they explained everything and introduced themselves. "En ponnu safety ?" Rudran answered for my mom's question.

"I will protect her , I won't let anything happen" i don't know why but he said the word i will protect her looking straight and deep into my eyes. Maybe i am just imagining.

"Yaar neengalam inga enna panringa ?" I heard my dad's voice. Before we could say anything my mom pulled him to the corner and explained everything.

"Enna nenachitu irukinga en ponnuku ethavathu aachina yaar bathil solrathu ?" My dad asked looking at Rudran. "Sir ipo ivanga mattu thaan sir iruka orey clue konjam purinjikonga" vidyit tried to explain but my dad was no where near at understanding him.

"Paa i am going to help them and that's my decision" i said that and moved out of the room taking my belongings. While my dad continued to shout asking me to stop.

"Vara poringala illa en appa kathuratha kekka poringala" i asked the two policemen who stood there watching the family drama. "Ennanga neenga maatne ezhunthu vantinga ?" Vidyut asked me for which i shrugged and said "it's usual, nethu orusila pera pudichingale avanga enna sonnanga ?" I asked them.

"Athalam un kitta sollanum nu avasiyam illa" Rudran replied to my question. "Case entha nelamaila irukunu therinja thaan naa help pannuva" i asked this glaring at him. "Oruvela neeye avangaluku help panra oru ponna iruntha enna panrathu ?" He asked this for which i was ready to smack him.

"Aama naane avangaluku help pannitu naane avanga kitta poi maatuva paaru, loosaya nee unnalam evan police velaiku select pannan"  i said this and went out. I could a giggle sound which is probably from vidyut.

Rudran pov

I know her father would react like that, but this traitor vidyut just have to laugh whenever she roast me.

We both went out to see she already sat at the passenger seat. I smiled a little but soon shrug it off and went towards the driver seat. "Sir neenga yen drive........?" One glare from me and vidyut shut whatever he was coming to say. "Right uh......" i was about to smack him but he quickly ran towards the jeep.

As i started to drive i signalled vidyut to explain about our yesterday investigation. "So ungala hospital la vittutu ponathuku aprm............."

Flashback

We both entered inside the cell and vidyut already had a stick ready in his hands. We started to beat the both of them and i used the one who got a bulled shot in his leg as my punching bag without treating him...maybe sounds heartless but I don't care.

After letting all our frustration, i signalled vidyut to pour the water and that we both sat infront of them and started to ask questions. "Yaar ithalam panna ? Yen ithalam panringa ? Just two simple answers sollitu kelambite irunga" i asked the question while stomping on the feet as they screamed in pain.

"Sir yaarunu lam theriyathu sir oruthana kollanum nu solli aaloda photo vu oru bag full ah panamum kuduthanga sir avlo thaan" i nodded my head. "Yaar panam kudutha ?" Vidyut asked this question.

"Mask pottu irunthan sir nalla 6 adi irupan sir vayasanavan la illa" i again nodded my head and asked the police to release him.

"Yen sir vittutinga ?" Vidyut asked me "they are useless and antha mask pottu irunthavan thaan yaazhini ya mayakam poda vachathu" i said this and started to walk but after few steps, i noticed he was not there so turned backwards and saw him having a teasing smile..

"Ohhhh hoooo yaazhini yaaaa......" he started to run while i started to chase him....

Flashback ends

Yaazhini nodded her head after listening to the story and of course that bastard didn't say about the teasing thing.

"Avan yen enna kapathanum ?" Yaazhini asked this. "That gives me more reason to suspect you" i could feel her glare on me but i  kept my eyes on the road.

I dropped her on her house "thaniya poratha avoid panniko, don't choose alley or any isolated places, maximum public transport use pannu and if any problem ennoda number aa SOS activate panni vachiko" she nodded her head listening to my words but soon frowned.

She asked "Un number thaan enta illaye" i just moved back to the passenger seat and drove off not before saying. "Innaiku night kedaikum"

"Midnight chat panra alavuku poiducha ok ok.....aama number epo eduthing naa unga koodaye thana iruka" vidyut had already shifted to passenger seat and he asked me this.

"Nee busy aa nurse kooda kadala poda kulla........"

A/N

Hi everyone, i hope i am doing good .

Make sure to comment your thoughts and give votes to motivate me.

And follow me for recent updates.

Bye bye Everyone.....💜💜

klesa kadhalaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें