12

Maggie's gaze fixated on her reflection in the mirror, a sly grin playing on her lips as she shifted her attention to the elegant attire she was wearing

The dress she had chosen was a masterpiece of fashion, from a high-end boutique in Hogsmeade, featuring a captivating deep V-cut that descended to reveal a black belt cinched at its lower end.

The dress boasted a blazer-style design, complete with tasteful lapels that added a touch of modesty to the ensemble.

A black choker adorned the base of Maggie's neck, accentuating the allure of her outfit. Her glossy, straightened hair cascaded down her back, framing her face with a sophisticated elegance.

Her lips had been meticulously painted in the same captivating shade of red as her dress, enhancing the overall allure of her look.

Maggie's eyes were adorned with a smoky eyeshadow, illuminating the blue of her eyes, artfully lined with a dark eyeliner that intensified the the whole look.

"Are you ready to party?" Hermione cheers, halting as she walks into the room. "Maggie, you look hot!"

The party was strictly fourth-year students and above much to Ginny's displeasure. Maggie and Hermione arrive on the seventh floor, staring at the tapestry. Hermione knocks on the wall three times and a door opens, revealing a grinning Fred Weasley.

"Maggie-" The wizard breathes, running his tongue over his top lip. "You look ravishing"

"Are we going to party or not?" Hermione huffs. "I need a drink"

"Of course Madam Granger," Fred bows.

Fred pushes the door wide open, and Maggie's eyes widen in excitement as they step inside. The room was pulsating with music that thumped through magical speakers, nearly vibrating the entire space.

It was packed to the brim with students from Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang, creating an electrifying atmosphere that promised a night of unforgettable fun.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE WITCH OF THE HOUR!" Fred roars, lifting Maggie's arm into the air.

The room erupts into a thunderous rendition of Happy Birthday and before Maggie's brain could catch up, drinks were being shoved into her hands. People were dragging her to play drinking games with half-blood and muggle-born students teaching them the rules.

Harry bounds over, a dopey grin on his face as he nurses the cup in his hand. He presses a kiss on Maggie's cheek and the witch laughs.

"You are not drunk enough," Harry huffs like a petulant child. "SOMEONE GET MAGGIE DRUNK!"

Fred and George appear, they have their t-shirts on their heads for some reason. Maggie snorts at the sight of them before looking at the tray of shots between them.

"Shot race McKinnon?" Fred asks, flipping his t-shirt like it was hair.

"Oh, you're on,"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵