9

Maggie walks through the door, feeling slightly better after talking to a five year old which she never thought would happen

"Where have you been?!"

Maggie looks at Fred, who stands with his hands firmly on his hips and a deep frown etched on his face. The witch can't help but stifle a chuckle at the sight before her, finding the sight before her amusing.

"Talking to a very wise person," Maggie says.

"Who? It could be a death eater Maggie!"

"Well, unless Voldemort is recruiting five-year-old boys, I think I'm safe," Maggie says.

"Why was a five-year-old boy talking to you?"

"He came and sat with me," Maggie shrugs. "Weird kid"

"Weird?"

"He wants to be a superhero who can eat an infinite amount of ice cream without getting a stomach ache," Maggie says. "But he said something rather wise"

"What was that?"

"Life is like a roller coaster. Ups and downs, and sometimes it makes you feel a bit sick, but it's exciting."

"Sounds like a smart kid,"

"He's definitely got more brain cells than you," Maggie teases.

Fred raises an eyebrow. "Oi, watch it, McKinnon. I might be the smarter twin."

Maggie grins. "Sure, keep telling yourself that, Weasley."

"Where did you find this profound philosopher?" Fred asks, crossing his arms.

"At the park. His name's Sam. A very interesting kid," Maggie replies.

"Park? You went to the park alone?"

"Why not? I'm a responsible adult," Maggie smirks.

Fred shakes his head, chuckling. "You're unbelievable, Maggie."

"Thank you, Fred. I pride myself on it."

"Come on, let's get back inside. The adults probably want to talk about your goddess status," Fred says.

Maggie rolls her eyes. "They can wait. I'm not in the mood for any more divine revelations right now."

"I'd probably sprint upstairs Mags," George says, popping his head around the corner. "Moody looks like he might smack you with his staff"

"MCKINNON!"

"I'm not here!" Maggie shouts back, sprinting up the stairs with Fred in tow. "George, steal his staff!"

"Aye-aye Captain!"

"WEASLEY CLONE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"OW! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HIT MAGGIE WITH IT!"