Chapter 14

Rudra was looking at his parents who is standing there without answering Meenakshi..

Meena ma, we will talk about this after reaching home ok.. Shiva thatha said and she nodded..

After coming back from the hospital Rudra went to home gym and started doing his workout..

Meenakshi is busy with the lunch preparation.. and the elders were talking in grandpa's room..

Pavam mama.. ava kozhandha madiri naanum unga kuda varuvena nu kekura..

( poor Meena, she is asking like a kid about traveling there with us)

Hmmm... I too feel the same, but we can't make her stay with us there.. she have to be here..

So what you are going to do?

I'll decline it and..

Athai.. mama.. Meenakshi knocked the door...

Soundarya went and opened the door and there stood Meenakshi with four bowls in a tray...

Come da, what's that?

I made soup for all thatha..

You can send this through maid na, why you are straining yourself.. already preparing lunch too..

Nothing like that athai.. I'm doing for you all, so no problem, here take this.. she said with a smile... and served the soup for all..

Hmm.. come and sit and have with us.. Devaraj said..

No mama.. I'll have the soup later..

Ok but for whom you brought this bowl?

It's for your son.. she said shyly...

Ohh ohhhh... ok ok.. he is in gym.. go there and give it to him..

But.. I... no.. athai can you please come with me?

No no Meena, you itself go and give, I already gave you a house tour.. go go.. then it will get cold...

Ok athai.. she said and went upstairs..

She opened the door and went inside the gym room.. she looked for him and finally found him sitting in the corner scrolling his mobile.. hearing her anklets sound Rudra lifted his head and looked at her.. he scrunched his eyebrows looking at the tray in her hand ..

He raised his eyebrows asking what..

That.. I.. that I made soup for all and athai asked me to give you here.. so I came... she said and kept the bowl infront of him on the floor..

What's this for? He asked..

My dad taught me this, this will make us strength and gives energy.. as thatha is weak I made this specially for him and you are also working a lot.. so it's good for you too... she said in a go..

Oh ok... Thank you.. he said and started to have the soup...

He hummed in satisfaction.. the soup taste really good..

He looked at Meenakshi who is now looking around the gym wide open mouth... he chuckled softly and let her be in her own world..

After he finished his soup ,she collected the bowl and he also stood up.. while turning around she suddenly stumbled and her leg hit the rod.. she hissed in pain and sat and held her legs..

What happened? Rudra asked and kneels down before her ..

I.. aahhhhh... she cried in pain..

Come.. sit here.. he helped her to sit on the chair and kneeled and took her foot.. she jerked immediately withdraw the foot from his hand..