Chapter 68

One fine day.. after having their breakfast all sat together and started to discuss about Meenakshi's baby shower function...

First let us give the invitation for printing.. Shiva thatha said and all nodded.. 

Devaraj sat with a pen and paper and wrote all details in that.. Rudra called the printing press and asked the person to come to his home with samples designs.. 

Devaraj wrote all details about the function and showed to Shiva thatha and he nodded his head positively.. then he called Meenakshi's dad and informed him about the function and all invited them.. 

What about food? Meenakshi asked..

What do you want? Soundarya asked her.. 

Anything.. but please include sweets and ice cream.. she asked with puppy eyes and all chuckled hearing her..

What? You all not at all letting me to eat ice cream and all.. me and baby want that on my baby shower.. she said obviously..

Yeah yeah.. sure.. it will be included.. don't worry.. Devaraj said and she grinned..

Thankyou mama.. she said and twisted her lips looking at Rudra..

He facepalmed and shook his head.. 

One boy came with invitation samples and Rudra chose a simple card and gave the details to print on that and he left..

Then Rudra called and invited all his friends and his captain.. Soundarya, Meenakshi and Devaraj also spoke with them and invited them formally.. 

Jhanvi came home with Krish immediately after receiving the call and hugged Meenakshi tightly..

Hello little bug!! She said looking at her nine months baby bump and kept her hands on her tummy.. immediately the baby kicked and Jhanvi laughed proudly looking at pouting Krish.. the baby never kicks when Krish spoke with her/him..

Traitor.. like father, even before coming she is doing this to me.. he said sadly..

Aiyo anna.. don't feel.. see, the baby is going to love you more than others here.. Meenakshi said and Krish smiled at her..

Let's see... He said looking at Jhanvi and Rudra with a smirk.. 

Jhanvi twisted her lips and Rudra shook his head..

Meena.. what you are going to wear on that day? Shall we go for shopping? Jhanvi asked..

Yeah Meena ma.. I also thought to ask you today.. Soundarya said..

I have decided which saree I'm going to wear for the function... 

Which one? All asked her cluelessly..

My mom's saree.. she said and all smiled and nodded their head understanding her sentiment and love to her mom.. 

Good... Give me the saree this evening, I'll ask Shanti ma to iron that and wanted to stitch a blouse for you.. Soundarya said..

Aunty.. I'll do the blouse part.. Meena, show me the saree.. Jhanvi asked and they both went to their room and Rudra sighed Krish to come out.. they went to the garage and sat inside a car..

ShakthiVel will come here for investigation.. Rudra said to Krish..

What We are going to do now? The girls will panic unnecessarily.. 

We can inform them just about Isha's missing and the re-open case as they all knew the drama she had done in the hotel.. even the hotel staffs, manager and the doctor know that she abused my wife there..