Chapter 52

That night..

Meenakshi wanted to have fruits for her dinner as Rudra is also not eating anything, she decided to have fruits so he will also have with her.. so they decided to go out and they went to the dining area.. they frowned not seeing his friends there and asked one of his teammates about them and he said that they are sitting in the terrace..

They went to the terrace and looked at their gloomy faces..

What happened to you all? Anything serious issue? Rudra asked making them jerk..

They sighed and nodded no and sat silently..

Akka, what happened to you? Fever uh? Meenakshi asked Jhanvi and kept back of her palm on Jhanvi's forehead to check the temperature..

No Meena ma.. I'm fine.. she smiled at her..

Then why you are all sitting here like this? She asked in confusion...

What happened is happened, can't do anything about that, just forget about that and come.. that a petty thing and I think you all are over reacting for that.. let's go and have dinner.. Rudra said ..

Meenakshi gasped... That's why you people are sitting here like this? She asked in anger

Yeah!!! We are really sorry ma!!! Charanjeet said...

Anna, you are all crazy, we even forget about that, why .. did you all ate anything today? She asked glaring them...

Yeah!!! Ofcourse... We had .. Aalim stuttered..

Get up all of you.. Rudra said...

No, we will have..

Come with me now, or else I won't talk with you all.. come now.. Meenakshi scolded them..

Meena..

Ok don't talk with me.. she said and walked away from there..

Meena.. stop.. everybody came behind her

I'm asking you for last time.. she said and crossed her hands in her chest..

Come.. lets go... Achuth said and all went to the dining area and had their dinner sitting together...

I'm telling one thing and remember this, me and your friend forgot what happened in morning, I am like this and you all know that, and as he said this is just small thing, as I said early we forget about that and I'm asking you all the same.. I just don't want to hear anything about that hereafter.. do you all understand? Meenakshi asked calmly looking at everyone..

Yeah!!! Fine... They grumbled..

Very good... Good boys and girls.. Meenakshi said making Rudra laugh at her .

Appada our sister is really an angry bird .. Krish said...

Yeah, Rudra, you have to be careful around her.. see this is real Meenakshi.. Himantha said and all nodded..

Yeah, you all behaving like kids,then what can I do to make you all eat? Tell me one thing, if I asked politely would you people come to have dinner with me? No na? That's why.. Meenakshi shrugged..

Right right... We accept that... Achuth said..

Where is akka's? Meenakshi asked not seeing the other two girls..

They had dinner and slept earlier..

Super.. that is appreciatable.. Meenakshi said and all laughed at that...