Chapter 69

Next morning.. all woke up and started to get ready for the function.. Rudra heard his alarm and took his mobile and switched it off..

He turned and looked at his sleeping wife.. he kissed her forehead and went to pee first.. he came after brushing his teeth and sat beside her and caressed her cheeks and hair..

Ladoo.. please wake up... He started to wake up her..

After nearly five minutes of calling her name she woke up..

It's time ladoo.. get up.. mom will be here anytime.. he said and she nodded and smiled..

Come here.. she whispered and he bend down to her and she kissed his cheeks..

Good morning... She said and he pecked her forehead..

Morning ladoo.. come I'll help you.. he said and helped her to sit and she huffed .. as she is in her nineth month, Meenakshi can't able to do anything and all will help her even to sit or to walk..

Shall we go? He asked her after giving her a minute..

Yeah.. she said and he picked her up and went to the bathroom and made her to stand on her feet..

Call me if you need any help.. okay.. here I kept a robe.. wear this after the bath.. I'll ask Jhanvi and others to join you okay? He asked..

Hmm ok nga.. don't call them now itself.. you wait here.. I'll come...

Ok ladoo.. go.. he said and left from there..

While waiting for her, he ordered coffee for him and asked hot water for her in a flask.. and then he took her saree, blouse and inners from the bag and kept it on the table..

The catering service gave what he asked and he drank his coffee first and mixed her health malt on the hot water as she is drinking this for the past few months.. then he poured that on the flask and kept it aside..

Meenakshi came after taking bath..

Ladoo.. come he dragged the wooden chair and helped her to sit..

Here.. your malt. Drink this.. he said and gave her the malt after pouring it in a cup..

Thanks nga.. I started to feel hungry while taking bath itself.. hmmm... She huffed and he smiled at her..

Drink this.. he said and unwrapped the towel on her head and started dry her hair slowly..

She looked at the saree and inners and turned her head and blinked her eyes at him.. he bend down and she kissed his cheeks..

Thankyou purusha.. she said and he kissed her back..

He kept everything aside and helped her to wear her inners as she can't bend or clip her hook on her back..

He gave her the petticoat and she tied it around her hip ..

Shall I call them now? He asked and she nodded..

He called Jhanvi and informed that Meenakshi is calling her..

Ok ladoo.. I'll go and take bath.. you sit here and they will come in few minutes.. he said and made her to sit before the vanity chair..

Saringa.. don't take your pant inside the bathroom.. you will get that wet.. wear after coming out...

How can I? They will come here.. I'll do one thing.. I'll go and get ready with Krish.. he will be alone as Jhanvi will be with you..

Hmmm yeah.. that's good idea and you can dress freely.. she said and he left after taking the dress with him..

As he said Jhanvi and Amrita came in few minutes, they already got ready in their new dresses..