Chapter 70

Everyone is in Rudra's house that evening.. they all gathered in his house garden for a small tea party.. Meenakshi is playing with Hafsa and Amanvir, Charanjeet's son..

Rudra and his friends, including Vijay and Santhosh is talking sitting in one corner and his team captain joined them..

The girls are sitting on other side and elders in the middle..

Akka.. and everybody come inside.. I kept every gifts in the living room.. come come.. lets go and open it now.. come... Jeevitha came running to them.. she said what she have to say and ran back inside the house..

Santhosh only chuckled looking at her enthusiasm and others heaved a sigh..

Aiyo Meena.. she is really a very big chatter box and fast runner than you.. Vijay said..

Vijay anna.. don't waste your time by talking about me.. she shouted and all gasped at her hearing power..

Come.. lets go.. otherwise she won't let others to sit peacefully.. Shiva thatha said and all went inside the home..

Everybody settled in the couches and Jeevitha sat beside the gifts which she kept spreading on the floor..

Meena ma.. this is my gift.. her dad came with a medium size wooden swing for the baby.. the traditional swing is made from teak wood..

Wow.... Everyone gasped looking at the fine art work..

It's really good.. why appa? Why did you spent so much money?

It's okay Meena ma.. not much expensive.. I actually sold some of the old and unused wooden furniture that was in our loft and brought this with a small amount only..

Thanks appa...

Mama.. this one is really nice.. a fine piece of art.. Rudra said and Murugan sighed in relief that Rudra and Meenakshi liked that...

Okay.. then.. come on.. next.. Jeevitha said and Meenakshi with Jhanvi and Sarah opened the other gifts... There were few cookware and serving bowls and plates , silver items, cash covers , etc., then they started to open the gifts by her brother's..

They all bought wooden toys, teethers, knitted dolls , self care box for Meenakshi like creams, oils, masks and a wooden three tyre Walker, an electronic swing from everyone.. and a box containing maternity dresses for Meenakshi was also there..

Wow... Everything is so good.. this will be very precious throughout our lifetime.. Thank you so much.. Meenakshi said looking around..

Meena.. here keep this and buy whatever you need or desire for... Actually I didn't had time to go shopping for you... And don't even try to deny this.. his captain said and gave a envelope with cash to Meenakshi..

Aiyo anna.. both of your presence and blessings is enough for us.. why these and all.. Meenakshi protested..

Meena.. don't say anything and keep this as our gift.. Sarah said strictly and Meenakshi nodded with a pout..

Okay... I'll buy few things for me from this as a memory from you.. she said and the captain nodded...

Ma'am... IG and ACP is here.. they wanted to meet you... Shanti ma said panicking...

Why they are here ? Rudra, do you know anything? Devaraj asked and all boys looked here and there not able to answer the question...

I was feeling something... That something bad is going to happen from morning.. aiyo.. God.. why they came here? Meenakshi started to panic...

Ladoo ma.. he is my friend.. he came here to congratulate us.. don't worry.. Rudra said and she nodded with a frown..

Ask them to come in. Shanti ma, please tell others to clear all these and take this to Rudra's room.. Soundarya said...