Chapter 60

You are really an seductress.. Rudra said and bited Meenakshi's shoulder...

Even.. I'm more turned on, looking at you with this baby bump, that too on this lingerie.. kolra de.. he said and kissed her intensely..

( You are killing me..)

She patted his chest as she ran out of breath and he left her and caressed her back.. 

He then slowly went to her ankle and kissed the toe ring followed by every inch of her legs, and bited her thigh sensually that aroused her immediately..

Enanga!!! She moaned loudly and that made him more excited and immediately went to her womanhood and explored that with his tongue and lips that made her to shudder and she reached her peak.. 

They continued their passionate night and Rudra left her after she became tired at second round.. they cleaned themselves and slept after changing their dresses.. 

Next morning, Rudra woke up and freshened himself and went for a walk.. he came back and looked at Meenakshi who is sitting on the bed while rubbing her eyes.. he chuckled at her and sat beside her..

Goodmorning darling!! He said and held her hands.. 

Good morning.. where were you? 

I went for a walk, your father called me.. 

Why? What happened? 

Just, he said that he tried for your number, but it's switched off , so I dialled my number to talk with me.. and thatha told them about our pregnancy.. so he wanted to talk with you.. he said and she nodded.. 

I'll call him once after reaching our home.. she said and he nodded...

They had their breakfast and left from there thanking everyone...

Meenakshi praised the chef more as she liked each and everything he prepared for them.. 

Athai!! Meenakshi called Soundarya who is sitting in the living room..

Hey, Meena ma.. come.. how are you and have you enjoyed? 

Yeah athai.. I'm fine.. 

Come lets eat breakfast.. 

No athai.. we had there itself.. she said and Soundarya nodded..

What about you all? 

Yeah, we had ma, and your mama went to office with thatha.. 

Okay athai.. and she told everything happened there, about Rudra's surprise.. 

Oh!! I'm so happy for you both.. where is he? 

He dropped me and went out athai.. he wanted to meet his coach.. 

Oh!! Ok, fine.. then have your dad called you? 

Yeah athai.. your son told me that my dad spoke with him this morning and thatha told them about the pregnancy.. my mobile was switched off athai.. I charged it on the way. I want to talk with them.. she said

Okay.. go ahead.. 

She dialled her father's number and her mom picked up the call..

Hello.. Meenakshi.. how are you ma?

I'm fine ma.. how are you all? 

Yeah we are fine.. but why you didn't informed me about your pregnancy?  Your thatha called and informed your appa, that too after nearly four months.. she chided her

Amma.. it's not like that... I mean.. athai.. 

Soundarya nodded her head and patted her cheeks.. 

Athai asked me to not to reveal outside ma.. she thought that it will be wise to tell everything after three months.. so thatha called and informed you.. nothing else amma..