Chapter 59

Morning sun peeped through the glass door of their room.. Meenakshi and Rudra were sleeping peacefully.. he first opened his eyes and looked at the time.. then turned to look at his wife who is sleeping soundly on the corner of the bed, surrounded by pillows and a pillow between her thighs.. he sighed and removed the pillow from her back side and cuddled her and kissed her cheeks..

Oi pondati... He whispered and she stirred in her sleep...

Happy anniversary de.. he again said loudly in her ears.. she immediately opened her eyes and snapped her head to him with wide eyes...

He chuckled at her reaction... 

Happy... Anniversary... Ladoo... He whispered and pecked her lips between each word..

She giggled happily and hugged him tightly..

Happy wedding anniversary nga.. love you... She said and kissed his cheeks and forehead..

Do you really think that I'll forget about our anniversary this time? He said and she nodded no..

No.. I was just surprised.. that's all.. she said 

Hmmm.. come.. get ready for the day, we are going somewhere.. he said 

Where? She asked curiously...

Surprise pondati.. come.. he said and helped her to sit on the bed.. he kneeled infront of her and kissed her bump..

Hello baby girl!! Do you know, today is appa amma's wedding anniversary.. I'm going to surprise your mom and I don't know she will like that or not.. lets see.. and you started to behave like a good girl it seems.. you reduced your naughtyness and giving your mom a break .. I really appreciate that.. and appa love you baby.. we will talk again at night okay? Bye.. he said and Meenakshi smiled at him..

He stood and made her to stand and cupped her face and kissed her... 

He left her after sharing a passionate kiss after really a long four months... 

It's been four months... He whispered while he kept his forehead on her's..

Yes... But I didn't told you to control yourself..

But, I have to be in control, otherwise it may lead further and end in bed only.. 

She chuckled and hugged him.. 

Sari ladoo.. come and get ready, we are running out of time.. he said and they both went, he left her inside the bathroom and left to closet to fetch a dress for her.. 

She brushed and took bath and came to closet after wearing a bathrobe.. he came and made her to sit on the chair and dried her hair with hairdryer.. 

Ladoo.. I kept a dress for you in the middle table.. wear that today, I will go and get ready.... he said cupping her cheeks.. 

Ok nga.. she said and he left.. she dressed in the new flowy comfortable dress he kept for her and combed her hair and put a ponytail.. she kept a medium size bindi and applied vermillion on her hair partition.. 

He came and looked at her.. 

Wow, ladoo.. it's suits you well.. you look cute.. he said and again looked at her from top to bottom..

He went to take a dress.. she took the dress from her sarees part and hide it behind her..

Enanga!! She called and stood behind him.. 

He turned and looked at her and raised his eyebrows.. 

What's that? He asked and she brought her hands forward and extended infront of him..