Chapter 15

Ok.. Meena can I ask you one thing? Krish asked..

Yes Anna.. please don't ask permission like that.. you can ask me anything..

Thank you .. ok.. have you ever saw any matches that Rudra and any of us played? Do you like cricket? Krish asked with a smile..

Anna...that.. please don't mistake me.. she said and glanced at Rudra once.. I don't know what exactly cricket is.. in my native, some boys will used to play in streets with a wooden bat and a ball.. once I asked about that to my brother, he said that is cricket and he likes that very much.. he used to watch that in TV.. but as my mother is very strict she banned me from watching any tv channel without her.. Meenakshi said...

All gasped hearing this, and Rudra don't know what to do.. cricket is his passion,his love, his life, his everything... he married a girl who even don't know what cricket is.. he sighed

Then what you will do? What's your daily routine in your house? Jhanvi asked..

I'll woke up by four thirty in the morning and clean the house and I'll draw rangoli daily infront of the house.. then I'll make coffee for all and take bath and cook for all and I'll go to temple where my father is working as a priest and will help him there till noon.. then I'll come by afternoon and do the left over house chores and eat lunch and will go to market to buy flowers and I'll make it few garlands for the diety.. then I'll cook dinner if needed otherwise we will eat the lunch leftovers and I'll sleep.. Meenakshi said her daily routine and all felt pity for that poor girl..

Then what you will do for your self ma? Don't you rest for even a bit.. always working like that.. I don't know what to say.. Jhanvi asked...

My mom said it's a big sin if girls take a nap in afternoon, so I'll do house chores..

All facepalmed hearing her..

This girl... what lady is she? How can she torture her like that.. Rudra thought himself...

Your mom or sister will help you right? With the works? Soundarya asked..

Athai, actually mom will fell sick If she do any works . So I'll do all the works.. she said with a smile.. and Jeevi kutty is small girl na, so she will scold Jeevitha to not disturb me .. but if mom went to neighbours house, Jeevitha will come and help me in my works.. she said..

Soundarya eyes teard up hearing this and she immediately hugged Meenakshi.. that girl didn't understand Soundarya's and others inner turmoil about herself.. she just smiled at her mother in law who just kissed her forehead lovingly...

You are supposed to raised like all other kids.. but God took your parents and grandpa and made you suffer like this.. with the help of your grandfather we became billionaires but look at you.. why you have to suffer like this Meena ma? Grandpa cried ...

Thatha.. please don't cry.. she kneeled infront of him...

Your health will spoil if you cry like this... I was happy thatha.. even though god snatched away everything from me he gave a family to me.. a mother and father.. even two lovely siblings there for me.. I didn't sufferd in orphanage or left in the streets.. I'm thankful for that thatha.. and see now he gave you all.. a mother in law and father in law who is treating me like their own daughter.. and a thatha who is treating me like a princess.. a big house, cars, servants, then what else I need.. she said with a smile...

All hugged her tightly and sobbed...

See, today I got a big brother and sister in law.. I got everything thatha... please don't cry.. I'm happy now .. very very happy... please.. she pleaded

Krish looked at Rudra .. she said everything except him.. he wanted to talk with him personally.. so he dragged Rudra to his room and locked the door...