Chapter 43

Meenakshi was awestruck to react after looking at the decorations and the people's inside the reception hall.. 

Devaraj and Soundarya came and asked them to walk to the stage.. Aalim and Charanjeet are sitting with their wives near the stage accompanying Shiva thatha.. 

Soundarya stood before Meenakshi and took evil eyes for her and kissed her forehead.. 

You are gorgeous... You both are really meant for eachother, be happy like this always and live long.. she blessed them.. 

Meenakshi bended and touched her in-laws feet to seek the blessings and Rudra followed her.. all the elders watching this felt proud of Meenakshi.. she looked at Rudra and whispered.. 

Please wait, one minute.. she said and stood before her parents and seeked their blessings.. they both blessed her wholeheartedly.. Rudra went to them, but Meenakshi's father, held his shoulders and stopped him.. he held Rudra's hands..

I know that my daughter is more happy here.. please keep her like this always.. that's enough for us.. he said and Rudra nodded with a smile..

She is my everything mama, don't worry about her.. he said and all smiled in content.. 

Firdous and Charanjeet's wife came to them and with Jhanvi they took the pair to the stage and all others went and sat on their alloted seats.. 

They greeted looking all after standing before the seat on the stage.. his friends and cousins Clapped their hands and hooted.. 

First, Raghu Chakravarthy , the owner of the hotel came and greeted them.. 

Hello Rudra!! I'm Raghu Chakravarthy.. and congratulations!! Happy married life.. 

Hello sir.. Thank you.. she is Meenakshi Rudra, my wife.. he introduced her and he greeted him.. 

Stay blessed kids.. he said and presented a gift and left from there..

Hello madam.. Amrita, Charanjeet's wife came beside Meenakshi.. 

Akka.. how are you? When did you came? She asked and Amrita hugged her..

Congratulations!!! She wished and kissed her cheeks.. looking beautiful Meena .. she said and took evil eyes for her . Meenakshi blushed and smiled . 

Akka, where is baby? Meenakshi asked.. 

She is in room Meena, my mom came with us so she is taking care of her .. I don't want take her to crowded places now as she is an infant, so I left her.. 

Oh, ok ok akka . But I wanted to see her.. she said and Amrita nodded . 

We will arrange for that . Now, concentrate on the function.. I'll be here, if you need anything call me . Okay? 

Sure akka, you just take rest... She said and Amrita nodded and went down..

Jhanvi and Firdous sat on the left corner of the stage and sighed Meenakshi that they will be there .. Krish , Vijay and the boys stood Rudra's side and one by one guest started to come and wished and blessed them..

The received the gifts and Jhanvi and Krish helped with that.. the guests were shocked to see this bonding.. not only on the field, these fellows are really helping in each and everything and it fascinated others.. 

His other teammates came and wished them and Rudra introduced everyone to her.. 

Enanga.. she called him after they left..

What ma? Do you need anything? 

No no nga, where is Sara akka and Bhai? She asked and he shrugged, they will come for sure ma, maybe on their way..