Chapter 29

Rudra... After coming from his room he straight away went to the captain's room and knocked the door.. Sara came and opened the door..

When did you came? He asked her..

Yesterday night.. what happened to you? Why you are looking like a zombie? She asked in concern..

Just had a high temperature..

Come in.. she called him and he went inside and sat on the couch and looked around...

He is taking bath... She said looking at him who is searching for his captain..

Oh!!! Then all boys came there and knocked the door and he went and opened the door..

They pushed him aside and sat on the couch and Sara glared them..

Why everybody is here today? What happened? She asked and at the same time their captain came out..

He scrunched his eyebrows looking them and sat beside Rudra..

Why you all are here? He asked..

He came here fighting with Meenakshi so we followed him.. Krish said

Why? Sara asked and sat on the bed...

She came here ... Rudra said

What? Come again... He asked

And Krish and the boys explained him everything..

Idiot.. for this you shouted at her? His captain asked..

Bhai.. you know everything about her.. do you know how I felt after seeing her here? She barely speaks even with us in house.. it's just overwhelming for me...

Whatever happened is happened Rudra.. she came, and that's all.. we can't do anything.. this will be the reaction for any wives if their husband is being sick.. you have to understand this... She is just concerned about you and your health..

Yeah, you have to feel proud of her . Sara said..

You are overreacting Rudra... Charanjeet said..

Yeah man.. you have to see her love and care towards you.. all started to tell something..

I'm.. I really am.. but what if something happened badly.. you see, seeing everyday news about women being abused and harassing sexually... Do you know how I got scared hearing her.. she literally came here alone, that too for another country... She didn't even stepped out from the house till now..

Rudra .. ..

Please... You are all not at all understanding my point of view.. do you know how much I love her and care for her.. I'll be nothing without her... He said in anger and left from there..

His captain and Sara asked the boys to leave this matter to Rudra and Meenakshi.. they nodded and left from there...

Rudra went to the terrace and sat on the stairs with his both elbows on her thighs.. he closed his face both of his hands and breathing heavily..

Meenakshi just stood there for few minutes after they left and laid down on the bed crying her heart out.. she slept eventually... Rudra came back after sometime and looked at her who is now sleeping with tired face an dried tears.. he cupped her face and kissed her forehead..

I'm sorry... He whispered and dialled the room service and ordered food for them and called Krish and asked them to come..

Why did you call us.. Aalim asked after they entered the room..

I ordered the food.. ask her to eat and don't tell anything.. he said and went to the balcony showing them the food..

Krish sighed and stood and went to Meenakshi and woke her..