Chapter 28

The flight travel was terrible for Meenakshi... She felt nausea and had a worst headache.. she just sipped water throughout the travel and prayed god for Rudra's health..

Her stomach churned in fear while the flight took off and landing time..

That Krishnamoorthy uncle came and asked that she needs anything for two times.. she nodded no and told him that she is fine..

After a day her flight landed and Krishnamoorthy uncle helped her for the customs clearance and they came out.. she sticked with Krishna uncle throughout the process.. and he went after informing her that he is late for his work.. she nodded and went and sat in a chair outside and breathed heavily.. she just started to look here and there for Rudra's manager..

She called him and he didn't attend the call.. she doesn't know what to do and where to go.. she just sat there with hands on her head and tears formed in her eyes.. his manager came running and stood panting beside her..

Meena ma.. he called her and she immediately raised her head and looked at him and sighed in relief...

Sorry ma.. I was struck in traffic and I have to come here without informing anyone.. so I'm late..

It's ok Anna.. you really didn't informed him about my arrival na? How is he now? She asked and he took her luggage and they started to walk..

He is fine now.. just needed a rest.. and I didn't informed him, please I can't able to tolerate his anger... He said..

I'll take care of that anna.. don't worry.. she said and he nodded..

They sat on the cab and the driver Started their ride...

Meena ma.. is there any problem while travelling?

No anna.. that uncle was with me and explained everything to me.. he left after I got the luggage only.. thank you so much for your help anna. I won't forget this ever in my life... she said

That's fine ma.. you are like a daughter to me.. don't worry.. I'm just worrying about you.. if Rudra sir came to know about this he will definitely get angry on both of us.. he sighed..

I know.. but how can I sit there while he is suffering here? She asked him.. he smiled at her and nodded his head..

They reached the hotel and his manager gave a mask to her and asked her to put the mask and after wearing the mask she covered herself with her saree pallu around her head to avoid unnecessary attention towards her . With trembling hands she started to walk with him inside the hotel and he pressed the floor number that Rudra is staying after entering into the lift..

All the best Meena ma.. he said to her and she shook his head with a smile...

The lift opened and they came out and walked towards his room and he opened the door with the key he had with him.. and kept her bags nearby the couch and gave her the key and left.. she entered the room and locked the door... She turned and looked at Rudra who is sleeping covering the comforter.. she ran to him and took off the mask and sat beside him.. she felt so sad looking at Rudra who is sleeping like a statue..she felt pain while seeing his hands which is connected with IV trips..

Why your health is spoilt this much? What happened to you ? I'm so scared nga.. please god... Make him well soon.. she prayed...

She touched his forehead and felt that he having temperature even now..

Enanga!!! Enanga!!! She called him.. but he didn't even opened his eyes...

She stood up and searched for the bathroom and came with a bowl of water and took Rudra's hand kerchief and dipped in the water and squeezed the kerchief and kept it on his forehead.. she took a face towel and dipped in water and wiped his entire body with the cloth..