1

3rd person POV

?? *coldly* : " No "

?? *deeply* : I didn't ask your opinion yoongi . I said you will marry him then you will marry him thats it .

Yoongi *angrily* : and I said NO which means No . I'm already married and I love my husbands so much I don't need. To marry a woman or a f*cking special man to have children . I'm the mafia king who own this city and I can adopt any child in this world so F*CK OFF 😡.

?? *shouting* : I KNOW YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAFIA KING ... BUT I THINK YOU FORFET THAT I'M YOUR MOM AND I WANT A GRANDSON FROM MY SON'S OWN BLOOD NOT ANY ADOPTED CHILD ... I AGRRED WHEN YOU MARRIED YOUR 4 HUSBANDS EVEN IF THEY ARE MEN AND CAN'T HAVE KIDS ... AND I AGREED. THAT YOU ARE GAY AS YOU ARE MY SON ... AND THATS WHY I FIND YOU A SPECIAL YOUNG MAN WHO CAN BE PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD ... SO WHY CAN'T YOU F*CKING AGREE TO THAY ?!!!! .... LOOK YOONGI IF YOU DIDN'T MARRY THIS BOY THEN YOU WON'T SEE MY FACE AGAIN I WANT YOUR ANSWER WITHIN 2 DAYS 😡😡.

(she left from there leaving a shock yoongi as it's the first time his mom raise her voice at him . he banged his fists roughly on the desik making it broke in two but he don't care ...)

Yoongi in mind : " she never raise her voice on me even the day I told her I want to marry  a boy and 2 and 3 and 4 .. She didn't say no to me ... But I don't want to marry a liar he is tricking mom saying he is a special boy who  can have a bomb  tsk  I think he is behind my money but he forget that I'm the greatest mafia king ..."

Yoongi : OK mom you want me to marry him . I will make sure your wish see the light  but don't blame me when I make his life a living hell 😏

yoongi OTP : baby inform the other babies that their daddy want to discuss something important tonight so be ready within 7 am I will take you out .

?? : OK hyung but why mom in law was crying after leaving your office

Yoongi *softly*: Hopi I will tell you why but tonight OK so tell the others OK

Hopi *sweetly* : OK hyung ... Love you

Yoongi *chuckled* : love you too baby muah bye bye .

_________________

?? :  auntie ... b-but did h-hyung agree...?!

Mrs min *softly* : jiminie didn't  I say call me mom ?! ...  And your hyung agreed to marry you as you know you are his childhood love after all *without making eye connect*

Jimin *blushes* : hmm aun__*Mrs min glared at him * I mean m-mom do you think hyung really remember me ?!

Mrs min : well jiminie I don't know about that but when he saw your pretty face on the photo he quickly said 'mom I want to marry this beauty'

(she said like yoongi 😂 which make Jimin giggles at her she looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him tightly while he confusedly hugged her back  )

Mrs min in mind : " I'm sorry for lieing at you jiminie but I made a promise to your parents to make you yoongi's husband ... Yoongi forget you jiminie but I hope with time you make him remember you and don't worry his husbands is really nice especially Hopi I know you will get along with him the most .. And about yoongi I'm sure he will love you again or maybe remember his childhood love ... I know that yoongi will agree to marry you and I believe he will treat you well or I hope so 🙂"

Jimin in mind : " oh my god !!. I'm so happy .. I can't believe I'm going to marry my love . and he find me beautiful even I'm so chubby and fat he say me a beauty . I know you are married to another 4 men but I will love them because you love them . I hope they love me like you did too 👉🏻👈🏻"