39

3rd person POV

Jimin : Mhm ~ Ngh~

Yoongi : you like when I go slow huh baby *suck his right nibble softly  * ?!

Jimin : *sweating badly while warping his hands around Yoongi's neck and purring his face in the area between his collarbone and neck * D-daddy mhm ~ Minnie love it na ugh ~

Yoongi : Daddy loves his baby more  ~ squeeze my dick in your soft thighs , baby ... Argh ~ yea like this ~ good boy ~

Jimin : Ngh ~ Mhm ~ Ugh~

Yoongi attached their lips together in a sweet kiss while rubbing Jimin's back sensually and thrusting so slow in between his thigh turning his thighs to a slight shade of red  .

They were laying on the bed facing each other with Jimin tagging cutely on his neck while trembling slightly because of the cold hand that were rubbing on his warm skin but he was feeling good and warm in his Hubby's embrace .

It had been two weeks that nothing new happened in their life well ... no problem's till now 🤷🏻‍♀ .

Jimin's pregnancy is stable and till now no weird hormones or weird cravings thanks god and till now no mood swings ?

Is really there is no craving ? No , there is one . He is craving for his husbands more now except Jung kook . For some reason he feels noisiness and like to puck when He just sniff a slight of Kook's scent .

Yoongi ordered strictly kook to stay at the guest room and to not come near Jimin under any cost which made him going nuts for not being able to see , touch , kiss , hug or even feel his lil baby .

They felt bad for him so they decided to make shifts of who will stay with Jimin and after a lot of discussion and arguing , they finally came to a solution which is ..

Saturday ➡ Taehyung with Jimin (the rest with kook )

Sunday    ➡  Seokjin with Jimin (the rest with kook )

Monday   ➡  Hoseok with Jimin (the rest with kook )

Tuesday   ➡   Namjooon with Jimin (the rest with kook )

Wednesday  ➡    Yoongi with Jimin (the rest with kook )

Thursday  ➡    All except Jungkook with Jimin . ( kook with kook )

Friday     ➡    Jimin's choice 😅 (the rest with kook )

Today was Wednesday so Yoongi was having a piece of his baby 🤭 . The doctor warned them that no penetrating till He reach the end of  his third month of pregnancy so they just made love without penetrating .

Back to Their little make out 😏

Yoongi turned Jimin around making Jimin's back attached to his chest .  He pressed Jimin's thighs together and inserted His massive junior inbetween these delicate meat while rubbing Jimin's tummy .

He slide his hand down to Jimin's small pink dick and gave it what it deserve of attention .

He moved his palm up and down in rhythm with his thrusts .

His other hand was caressing Jimin's puffy  cheeks , His lips was sucking inches down his red blushing ear then to his Jawline trailing sweet full of love kisses  .

He tilt Jimin's head to the side by his chin then captured his chestnuts lips in his kissing slowly and eating Jimin's muffles moans inside of his hungry mouth .

He fastened his pace of thrusting and jerking his baby and when he felt that both of them were getting their climax he laid Jimin on his back and hovered him . He captured those juicy lips again hungrily then threw each of his thighs besides of Jimin's head .