14

3rd person POV

Woo : Tae ~ , please naaaaa.

Tae *irritatedly* : I said no , woo !

Woo *puppy eyes * : but whyyyy ?! We'll have fun together na and I had never been at a ball . please , take me with you 🥺🥺🥺.

Tae : *sigh* look , woo ! You are so nice to be around people like those . They are fake and always smiling towards each other but when alone the truth faces be on display ... *sigh* You are not buying it , right ?!

Woo : *chuckles * I know that you are worried about me and that you don't want me to get involved with the rich fake people  but ... Tae tae , you will be with me na and I know your truth . I know you tae so please take this cutie woo youngie with you  pleeeeease ~~ .

Tae *done face *: arghhh fine but promise me to not leave my side for a second .

Woo *boxy smile * : yayyyyy ! You are the best ! *squeezing tae *.

Tae : yah ! Yah !! Let go ! I can't breath .

Woo : *release him * hehe sorry not sorry *stuck his tongue out 😝 then run away *  .

Tae : aishhh this punk ! Anyway , I have a section to teach !  *rolling his eyes *

____________________

Woo : SANIE !

San looked at the exited cutie pie who was smiling widely and waving his hand while tip toeing and looking at him with a beautiful boxy moon smile . San chuckled softly and approached him with a breathtaking smile displaying on his handsome face .

San : Hi , woo . what's up ?!

Woo *cheerfully and loudly * : TAE FINALLY AGREED TO TAKE ME WITH HIM TO THE BALL . YAAAAAYYYYYY !!

San : umm woo can you low your tone for a bit ? We are the students's attention now *chuckles awkwardly * .

Woo looked around and saw that San's words is right as the the student was whispering and giving them a weird looks . he cleared his throat and fixed his hair.

Woo *whispers* :   meet me at the cafeteria , sanie .

He turned his back to San slowly then ... Run to the direction of the cafeteria with an embarrassed face . San looked at the back of the running chick and laughed loudly and after sometimes he stopped while wiping his tears but when he looked around he saw the students was looking at him weridly with a 'are you nuts !' Look .he straightened himself and scratched his neck then gave a breathtaking smile to them . he knows what he is doing as immediately screams filled the hall . he smirked as he disturbed them trickly and with a confident steps he lead himself to the cafeteria .

He looked around searching for woo and finally found him sitting on his usual place while munching on his chocolate cake enjoying it's taste . A soft smile made its way to san's thin lips without his permission but what can he say . The younger is really something . He slowly approached the younger then sat in front of him and as he expected woo looked at him with an excited and happy face and his beautiful heavenly smile . Automatically San smiles back with so much love in his eyes .

San : so will you tell me what's making you so excited ?!

Woo : of course, sanie . if I didn't tell you then to whom I will share it .

Woo's word made san's heart flattering and he felt like a gentle warmth was surrounding him .

Woo : sanie ! Sanie ! I'm talking to you .

San : oh sorry , woo . I just get lost in your beautiful smile .*he flirted smoothly*

San said it normally  like it's the most common thing in the world . a bright red blush made it's way to woo's soft cheeks and a little soft smile print his soft pinkish plumb lips . San smiled in victory and smirked at how smooth he flirts .