13

3rd person POV

it's saturday morning . it's been one day that the mins come back to their mansion and two days that yoongi asked jimin for another chance but what he didn't pay more attention to was his other sulky husbands except namhope . jinkook is sulking and refusing to talk with him . he tried a lot of time to speak with them but no . they just ignore him like he didn't exist . he tried to ask namjoon for help but joon casually said "it's your problem . fix it yourself ". then he would simply leave .

jimin is ware of that all . he talked with jin and told him to not sulk for long and that yoongi did wrong with him and he is punishing him himself but jin refused and told him that

" minnie , it's not just about you. it's that he didn't think of us or how we would react when he did those horrible things with you . he should know that we are not easy going and that we won't let it slide like this like nothing happened . end of discussion ! " .

jimin stopped trying anymore . he know that they are right though . he thought maybe it's time for yoongi to show how much they are worthy in his life and how much he loves them . he should know that if you need forgiveness then do your all to earn it .

they can notice the tension between sope as well . like yoongi is ignoring hopi and every time hope tries to speak with him yoongi leave the place or change the topic .

last night , kook is sure that hopi was crying on the bathroom at midnight . he tried to ask him why but hopi said that it was a bad dream more like nightmare . kook insisted him to tell what is wrong and after alot of pressure kook put on him . hopi gave up and told him that yoongi knew about what happened with taehyung, his cousin in the past .

kook just held him in his arms and let him pour all his load tears to calm down for a little . he wanted to scold yoongi for making hopi think that he is the wrong one but he is still mad with yoongi so he noted to ask joon to take this matter in his hand .

it's time for breakfast . all of them are sitting on the dining table waiting for the sleeping beauty to come downstairs .

jimin : good morning , hyungs . sorry for making you wait . i don't know what's wrong with me . always sleeping *giggles cutely * .

jin *sweetly* : it's okay , baby . it's the affection of your medicine . come na i made your favorite strawberry pie .

jimin *excitedly with sparkling doe eyes * ... really ?! you are the best husband ever *pecking jin's cheeks * .

kook : again . you did it again !

jimin*innocently* : huh ?! what did i do kookie ?!

kook *pout* : again you forget the morning kisses na ! . now i want mine first *pout his lips forward *

jimin *blushing * : h-hmm .

he stand up and went to kook pecking his lips softly but like always kook pulled him and kissed him deeply making jimin gasp but still kiss back coz he knows if he didn't kiss back kook won't let him go easily .

joon : yah ! kook , let him breath na .

kook whined but let go of jimin's lips . jimin was panting but before he adjust his breathing his lips was once again sucked by joon . joon softly kissed him making jimin close his eyes feeling it .

kook *mockingly*: yah kook let him breath na ! ... tsk .

all except monimini : hahahahahaha .

jimin moved and pecked hopi's lips then jin's . he bent to peck yoongi's pouted lips as well . yoongi looked up at him happily and licked his lips . he closed his eyes tightly .