8

3rd person POV

"Sir, they are staying at your mom's " ?? Said while bowing to the man who is sitting like a king on his chair . the room was so dark everything is black the walls , the floor, the desk , the chair and even the clothes they are wearing is black .

" hmm ... What about the information , taemin ?!  " yoongi asked coldly . his hair was so messy , his skin pale and his eyes was so tired but still he was looking so handsome. 

"uhm sir , we couldn't find anything during the period  he was 5 to 11 years old . he was living with his  parents  mr park hyun and Mrs park sohi  .  we couldn't find any information about them nether but all we know he was with them till the age of 5 then like I said before we don't know anything till his 11 . after that he was at an orphan and he joined ***** university but dropped it after one year because some mystery reasons then your mom took him with her and took a good care of him till the moment your marriage with him sir ... " taemin said .

"You know what taemin ... I said found everything about him but if you recalled what you just said you will find it's filled with ... Couldn't ... Don't know ... Mystery !! .. IS IT WHAT I ASKED YOU FOR ?! " yoongi said and banged his fisted hand hard on his disk .

" s-sir , I really tried to but I think your mom was the one who made it hidden so well "

" found me why he dropped the university in ten seconds ! "

"B-but sir ... H-how ?! "

" if you don't found it , your head will be in front of me taemin ! "

*knock* *knock*

" sir, we found something really important about your husband " ?? Said . yoongi snapped his head to him waiting for him to continue. 

" your enemy Kim's son is a professor and he is working at **** university which your husband attended sir  but there is something else  ... " Kai said awkwardly .

"What is it Kai ? Say ! " yoongi said impatiently. 

"Sir , mr Kim's son is sir hoseok's cousin as Mrs kim is the sister of Mrs Jung (Hopi's mom)  ..."  Kai said .

"WHAT ?! .... *sigh* call Hopi and tell him to come to the office but don't tell him I'm here as well make it like some information about the new mission ... Go now  " yoongi ordered Kai and sat back on his chair after turning it to back facing them .

"m-me too sir " taemin said nervously .

"Hmm you go to mom's house and keep your eyes on my husbands specially jimin but don't let them see you ... You can go now"

"Y-yes, sir " Taemin bowed and left leaving yoongi to his mind .

He sighed and took a picture out  his pocket and smiled while looking at it and kissed it then said

"ohhh my chim chim you don't know how much I miss you . I don't know if  you will forgive me but I regret everything . I am sorry that I didn't recognized you soon . I hurt you a lot physically and emotionally . you only wanted my love but I just gave you pain . I was so blind with my anger because i thought that mom forced me to marry you because you played on her mind  to the point that I didn't see your innocent eyes how it was looking at me  with so much love in it ... *sigh* ... What happened with you after I left to USA . why mom is hidden it ?! ... Baby I won't show you my face till I make sure your health is stable and that it's okie to see me  . I know that you hate me now but i promise I will change your hate to love again . I will make everything to get your forgiveness . I promise ! ... I love you my chim chim your kitty hyung loves you alot  , my baby  ... "