18

3rd person POV

Joon *worriedly* : y-yoon , he is still not good na ...

They just finish their breakfast and was chit chatting together till taehyung arrive but then yoongi stand up and started to drag hopi along with him .

At first they all looked at them confused but then it snapped them so they quickly stand up looking so worried . jimin was the only confused one . he was looking at them back and forth curiosity is killing him .

(Curiosity killed the cat 🙀 )

Hopi *small tone * : i-it's okay joon . I deserve it. 

Yoongi *coldly* : glad you know ! ... If any of you interrupted us then take it with him .

He warned them dangerously . they nervously nodded their head gulping their saliva while looking at Hopi with pity eyes . jimin was getting mad now .

Jimin : can anyone explain to me !

Jin tagged jimin's sleeve and whispered in his ear.

Jin *whispers* : he is bringing him to the PR  .

Jimin : And what the hell is the PR ?!

Yoon : explain to him while I go finish it *smirk*... *coldly towards hope * ... And you move your ass !

Yoongi left with hope trailing quietly behind him and went upstairs. 

The others sat down to explain to jimin .

Kook *shrugging* : it's not a big deal . I like it there but ... *shivers* ... Not with yoongi !

Jin : *rolling his eyes *  ... But to your bad luck it's always yoongi who brought you there . joonie did it to us both once but he was caring after it not like yoonie !

Jimin *irritated* : can you please tell what is gonna happen to hopi-hyung ?! And what with PR thing ?!

Joon : *sigh* the PR resembles Punishments Room . I think you understand what is gonna happen to Hopi there by it's name .

Jimin *sweating* : he is gonna punish him ! Like ..  Like what he did to me !!

Jimin in mind : "He'll lock him there with no food or water ... Will he beat him ?! ... Will he abusive him ?! ... Thats why he said to not interrupt them ! ... No !! Hopi-hyung !! "

Suddenly Jimin stand up with a frightened expression on his face and clinching tightly on his shirt . He was sweating badly while thinking of possible bad things that's gonna happen to his sick-husband !

Joon : MINNIE ! .

Jimn flinched and brought back from his thoughts .

Joon : we have been calling you but you didn't respond . are you okay ?! You're pale !

Kook pulled jimin on his lap worriedly and started rubbing circles on his side . to be honest it calmed jimin a little .

Jimin : Is ...Is he gonna abusive him 😥?!

kook : oh no ! Absolutely No !! ... He'll just sexual frustrate him !

Jimin : *tilts his head confusedly well ... Cutely * ...

Kook : *pecks his lips * you'll get to understand it if you made yoongi jealous by any chance and I can help you with that .

Jungkook winked playfully but then earned a smack on the back of his head by joonie . he whined while rubbing the spot .

Joon : Aishhh this punk ! ... Don't listen to him , minnie . he'll get you into troubles . anyway , don't worry about Hopi .he'll be okay ...I hope !