15

3rd person POV

The guests are arriving already . starting with the business men to the CEO to the mafia gangs . all of them arrived except the king and his husbands .

The hall is decorated fancy with both colors white and black . women is wearing their luxurious dress and clinging to their men . some of them are just a date and some are actually married . men was wearing their normal boring formal suits .

Suddenly , the lights got off and one spot lightened making the guests to look curiously and whispers among themselves .  on top of the wide , long stairs , here come the Kim mafia gang  . their boss Mr Kim is standing at the center with a fake ugly smile displaying on his face while on his right there goes his wife Mrs Kim smiling purely with her beautiful nick high red dress looking so gorgeous while circling her hand to his arm and standing next to her the most handsome human being her son Kim taehyung putting on his boring look . he's not interested in all of this fake show . he looked at his best friend who is cutely smiling towards him . unconsciously the corner of his lips twitched in a form of smile .

They slowly took their steps down stairs with a high heads . the women and men was drooling over taehyung making him smirk at his beauty'effect on everyone .

"Hello , everyone . I'm so glad that you approved my invitation to our ball . I hope you enjoy it . it's my pleasure to have you here . drinks up ! " Mrs Kim said .

Tae rolled his eyes then approaches his friend . the waiter gave him red wine and he gladly took it then flirted with him for a little making the waiter blush hardly then excuse himself to go after tae whispered something on his ear .

Tae looked at woo and saw him pouting sadly while continually starring at his phone . he frowned his eyebrows then smirked .

Tae : waiting for some one , wooie ?

Woo *pouts*  : sanie was supposed to be here before me .

Tae *confusedly* : sanie ?! ... What'll bring him here ?

Woo in mind : "shit !! ... See what your mouth did again ! ... You were about to expose your sanie ... Fix it quickly !"

Tae : I asked you something ?

Woo*stuttering* : u-umm . h-he ... H-he

Tae *rolling his eyes * : wtv . I don't want to know .

Woo : *sigh in relief *

Tae : woo , I need to use the bathroom really quick , okie.  Don't move your ass . I'll be really quick .

Woo :yahhh ! Tae , I'm not a kid !

Tae : you are !

Tae left ignoring woo's protesting and pouting .  woo was slowly swaying his hips at the slow music waiting for his sanie to come that's when the music suddenly turned off . he looked up and saw that everyone was looking at the door while gossiping and whispering among themselves .

One guy *stuttering*: h-he c-come !

Another *smirking while licking his lips *  : his new husband is really something 🥵 .

another one : look at his curvey body ! I want him under me now !

One women *shivering*: shhhh .he is the mafia king's new husband so shut up or you'll be a fish food !

Woo in mind : "what are they taking about ? ... I want to see arghhhh why am I short ?!  "

Woo was struggling to look but tall men was blocking his vision . he was tip toeing and trying to jump but no use . suddenly he felt a hands circling around his slim waist and in a second hoop ! He was lifted up .