36

3rd person POV

Mrs Min : I'm mad at you na ... Why didn't you even ask about me all this time ? You're so cruel to your own eomma na 🥺 ... It doesn't matter now . come give me a hug *about to hug *

Yoongi *coldly* : *avoiding her and sat on the single couch then threw the envelop harshly on the table in front of her  * can you explain to me what is it ?!!

Mrs Min : tsk ! Rude like your dad ... And what is it ?

She opened the envelop and started reading suddenly her expression changed and she looked at Yoongi with empty eyes .

Mrs Min *darkly* : from where you got this ?

Yoongi : that doesn't matter ! I'm all ears explain why you manipulated Jimin and what happened to him that he lost his memories . I want to hear every single detail !!

Mrs Min : you won't like what you're gonna hear !

Yoongi : TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW !!

Mrs Min : *sigh* fine . calm down !

Yoongi : *exhale sharply* just tell me !

Mrs Min : y'know that Jimin's parents were our best friends and even me and Sohi-nuna were more like sisters . when she got birth to Jimin we went to them to help her because she found out that she had a heart disease . After one year I got to know that your dad and Hyun-hyung started a business together . I was happy and Nuna was too . Her health was getting worth day by day and she refused to do the operation . Four years went like that till one day  Hyun-hyung and Seo-bin started arguing  ...

Flashback

( Mr Min ) Seo-bin : WHY WOULD HE LIE ?? HE EVEN HAS AN EVIDENCE !!

(Mr Park ) Hyun : YOU TRUST HIM BUT NOT YOUR FRIEND !!! I ADMIT IT . I TOOK THE MONEY BUT NOT TO BETRAY U BUT TO GIVE IT TO THE DOCTOR WHO IS GOING TO OPERATE SOHI BECAUEE SHE FINALLY AGREED TO DO IT BUT I WAS GOING TO TELL U TODAY . I DUNNO HOW HE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT IT AND RAN TO U JUST TO FRAME ME WITH SOMETHING I DIDNT DO  !!

Seo-bin : *scoffs loudly * you want me to believe this lame make up story . IN YOUR DREAMS !!

Hyun : * feeling hurt *  l-lame make up story . u think that I would lie at the name of sohi ?! ... Y'know what let's end it here !! We'll separate our ways and every one take his share from the property !

( Mrs Min ) Uri : come down hyung and you seo-bin-ah , let's sit and fix it together ! We're family na and Nuna is sleeping so please low your tone . what if the boys heard u ? It won't be good !

Seo-bin : * ignored her * Fine ! Let's separate our ways !!

Hyun *sadly * : that's better !

Uri : what ?!

End of Flashback

Yoongi *curiously * : what happened next ?!  And who is that person that come between them ?

Mrs Min : The next day your dad and hyung sign the separating paper and ended their corporation then we come back to Seoul . Nuna's operation didn't succee and her health got worth till after two months we got a call from little Jiminie using his mother's cellphone * sniffles *. He was crying and saying that his mama isn't waking up and that his dad isn't home and he was so afraid .