17

3rd person POV

*knock* *knock*

Yoongi *coldly* : come in !

Kai : sir , they are here .

Yoongi : hmm . let them in .

Kai nodded then left . after awhile not long taehyung , San and woo young entered .  yoongi looked at them coldly from head to toe then signaled them to sit on the couch .

San : me too , boss ?!

Yoongi : yes , San . sit ! ... I'll be with in five .

San : yes , boss !

Yoongi turned to read the paper in his hands with poker face . woo turned to San .

Woo *whispers* : sanie , you look hot .

San *whispers* : woo ! . my boss is there !

Woo : *quietly chuckled * hehe .

Tae in mind :" He is looking so sexy 👄 ! ... But what a cold ass ! He didn't compliment me . can't he see how much effort I put in myself hmph ! "

Tae was wearing a red crob top with a pair  of skinny red shorts looking so breathtaking especially with his new red hair fitting so well with his milky skin .

It was his first step in his plan 'seduce the Mins ! ' but sadly yoongi didn't spare him a look !

After 5 minutes

It was really awkward for woo and San . of course not tae because he was enjoying the view in front of him while biting his lips thinking of dirty things like pinning yoongi on his desk and penetrating him roughly from the back while spanking his bubbly butts. 

Suddenly yoongi stand up and called someone on his phone .

Yoongi *OTP softly* : oh babies , you're here finally ? ... Come ! I'm waiting for my kisses . *giggles * just kidding ! ..

Tae in mind : "omo ! He knew how to laugh and talk nicely ! ... His gummy smile is cute though ! "

Tae's thoughts cut with the door opening and 3 males entering . they gave yoongi a peck on his lips in turns .

Yoongi : *pouts* only you three ! Where is Minnie and hoseok ?!

Tae'a head pop as the mention of the two but he tried to keep his cool self in display .

Joon : hoseok got a fever from all the crying so jimin wanted to stay with him . jin wanted too but kook dragged him with us . oh and we didn't tell them! We just told him we are going to give you  lunch .

Kook was teasing jin by groping his ass and squeezing it while whispering dirty tho ga in his ear .

Jin *cutely* : yoonie-hyung scold him!  *pointing at kook *

Tae in mind : "cute ! ... I want to fuck him so bad!  "

Yoon : I promise to punish him for you , baby . *pecks his pout *.

San : *clearing of throat*

Yoongi : *coldly* let me introduce you . these are my husbands namjoon , Jung kook and seokjin ... *softly*  babies, I think you already know san and him . the one next to him is I think his fuck-buddy ..

Woo : NOO ! I'm his best friend . my name is woo young. it's nice to meet you . *bowed*

Tae : can we end this drama 🙄 and get to the point *rolling his eyes * .

Kook *sternly* : hey you MF , don't roll your eyes on us !

Tae *angrily* : who are you calling MF ?!