30 part (2/2)

Two years ago ...

Hyunjin POV

I was driving while taking with my baby , my little kitten . I put phone on speaker so that I can hear his melodic voice while driving ...

Hyunjin *softly*: Yes ,baby boy . I'm going to spend sometime with my friends and maybe drink and enjoy ourself at a bar .

_ b-but don't d-drive y-your c-car  when y-you're d-drunk na !

Argh my heartu ... He's so cuuuute 😍😍.

Hyunjin * grinning * : Don't worry na I won't get  myself wasted . I'll just take a couple of drinks na.

_ Ju..Jung kook-hyung g-gave y-you h-his c-car ? 

Hyunjin : No *smirks * I stole it 😏~

1 ...2 ..3  * flickers his fingers *

_ WAE !!!... YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT ... HE'LL BE SO ANGRY AT YOU !!

Shaa . My angry kitten is so adorable ... I'm so whipped 😫💘

Hyunjin : Deh ... Tell me when did he never get angry at me * rolling his eyes * ... He's only soft towards his husbands and you but me  ! .. Nah !

_ D-don't s..s-say l-like th..that h-he's just w-wa-wanting y-you to b-behave yo-yourself ...

Hyunjin  : I knew ...  By the way , you didn't stutter when you're angry and thats a good process .

_ I .. I'm working i-in it to be s-suitable as H-hyung's secretary ..

Hyunjin *pissed tone *: *sigh deeply* You're still thinking of this bitch's words na ... I told you that it doesn't matter and even hyung told you that ...*softly*... Lixie, I love you ... I love your everything even your cute stuttering . I love you the way you're ~

_ I ... I love you too ☺~

Hyunjin : My shy baby 😙 ~ 

_ s-stay s-safe na ... B..b-bye ~

Hyunjin : bye , baby ~

I ended the call with my right hand and shit !... The phone fall down ! I bent down to get it .

I got it and smiled in achievement . I looked infront of me and watched a small kitten at the middle of the road  .

Hyunjin : GOD !

I tried to stop the car but it was too late . A young guy suddenly jumped in front of the car to help the kitten .

*CRASH*

It was so quick that I didn't realize what just happened !!

Hyunjin : *wide eyes * *trembling hands* NO ...NO ...NO ! I ..I ..killed someone 😨😨😰😰. ... I'm a k-killer  !!

I quickly got down of my car and ran towards the laying figure covering in blood . Blood was everywhere . People was surrounding us and murmuring among themselves without even helping ...