16

Jimin POV

I'm so nervous . I can feel weird stares digging a hole into me . I looked around and my doubts were true . they were gossiping about me with each other and some of them where shamelessly tearing my clothes off my body with his eyes like scanning me from head to toe ...

I tried to calm my self down . I looked at kookie and jinie as they were dancing happily with kookie holding jinie's waist and jin's hand around his neck and their forehead were joined together and eyes closed . I feel happy and warm seeing them like that . I love all of them from the bottom of my heart . I just hope that they have the same feeling as me . they said they love me and all but ... I don't know I feel there is something missing in our relationship like there is a piece of the photo not there .

Joon *sweetly* : baby , wanna dance ?

Joonie cut my thoughts with his sweet smooth voice . I smiled softly at him and accept his hand . I was about to stand up but then we saw Hopi-hyung slowly approaching us with his head down .

Jimin *worriedly* : Hopi-hyung , Are you okay ?!

He was looking so pale and his eyes were so red like he was crying .

Hopi *stutters with a broken tone * : l-let's t-talk a-about i-it l-later , p-please 🥺

Jimin :but ..!

Joon : as you wish , baby . where is yoon he went to look for you ?!

I'm more worried now . it's my first time seeing hopi-hyung like that and now where the hell is this cat ?!! ... Talking about the cat ! Here he is coming but why is that serious expression he is putting ?!

Yoongi : sorry for keeping you waiting babies ...

He apologize but I feel there is something fishy in the air like the atmosphere between hopi-hyung and this cat-hyung is ... You know !

Joon : yoon , where were you ? ... Weren't you supposed to bring Hopi and come !? He come here before you and look at his face so pale .

Yoongi *coldly* :  I know 😑 .

yoongi *smiling softly towards jimin * : Minnie , let's dance ... Come on .

He showed me his gummy smile . I couldn't help it but to smile back and let him drag me to the dance hall . sorry , joonie-hyung...if you put.your dimples on display maybe you would beat him !!

The music was in a slow motion.  No lyrics just piano . he looked at me with his beautiful smile  and guided us with the music . he placed my hands on his broad chest while he wrapped his frim palms around my waist pulling my closer to him with each beat and swaying our bodies slowly and gently with the music . I don't want to admit it yet but ... I feel safe and warm when he's by my side . still one month to decide though 😏 ...

We were so lost in eachother's eyes when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder . I confusedly turned around and found myself face to face with a young handsome man but why is he crying ?!  there is tears continuously rolling from his eyes while there is a shocked expression on his face ... Why I feel like he is familiar ?!

Tae : jimin?!

What ? He already knows me ! ... I tilt my head confusedly .

Jimin *confusedly* : who are you ?!

I asked him.  I really don't know him . I'm curious how he knows my name ?!! ... I waited for his answer but then I felt his body got numb and he collapsed on the floor ... I don't know why but I felt so worried for the stranger ...

Hopi /Mrs kim/yoongi *yelling * : TAEHYUNG !!

What ?! Yoonie and Hopi knows him ! ... Taehyung ! It's familiar but ... It,s my first time seeing him or am I wrong ?!