19

3rd person POV

Tae : where is mine ?!

Jin : oh , Here ... I keep it for you aside as you wouldn't come down *handles him the pizza * .

Tae *rolling his eyes *: meh  !

Kook *angrily* : Don't roll your eyes at us !! ... I told you , jinie to not care if he had to eat or not !

Kook scolded jin who looked down sadly . He was trying to be nice and jimin sided with him to at least not be so rude towards tae .

Tae looked at jin guilty . He sat besides of him while biting his lips trying to find the right words .

Tae : thanks !

Jin *smiling happily* : you are welcome 😊 .

Tae in mind : "his smile ... Oh shit , what's wrong with you , stupid heart ! ... But he is cute though . "

Yoongi come down with a shy Hopi in his arms . Hopi protested to walk on his own but yoongi refused and insisted to carry him down there ... Maybe to show off to someone 😉 !

Tae looked at them but to his confuse he didn't feel jealous or sad but he felt a strange warmth inside of his heart seeing yoongi treating Hopi so nice and even the way all of them treat jimin made his heart warm for some reason he can't figure out yet !

Yoongi carefully put Hopi on the chair besides of jimin then pecked both of their head . He sat at the head of the table and started eating the pizza jin kept for him as well . He was taking glances from time to time to see taehyung's reaction or attitude . He found the male quietly enjoying his pizza while taking glances at his husbands and by husbands . I meant not only hopi and Jimin but all of them .

He looked at his food quickly when his eyes made connect with yoongi . yoongi unknowingly smiled but quickly hide it and continued eating ...

Time skip

Joon : yoon , tell now as we are all here .

Yoongi : *nodded* so taehyung , there is some rules which you signed without reading ...

Tae *confusedly* : what ya mean ?!

Yoongi : here . read it out loud for all of us to hear you and please watch your language !  ...

Tae took the folder which he signed last day and opened it .

Tae : Number 1 : The following Kim taehyung will obey every order the Mins gave him ...  *angrily* what's these noisiness !!

Yoongi *smirk* : why you stop , keep on reading !

Tae : Number 2 : The following Kim taehyung will be under the Min's priority tell one month ... *angrily* what the heck I'm not a thing you can own . what ya think of yourself stupid f*cking mafia  !!!

Tae angrily slam the folder on the table and stand up with a red face and red neck . The vines were visible on his red neck due to his extremly anger . He was panting hard trying to calm his breath .

Hopi looked at him sadly then again looked down . He knew all the rules is just to tease and punish him as joon already explained it why yoongi wanted to marry taehyung and about the rules thing ... etc !

Yoongi took the folder and handled it to kook to continue reading it . kook gladly started reading with a big grin displaying on his face . Joon stand up and made taehyung sit down . Not by force or to tease him more but he wanted taehyung to be on the chair in case he got unconscious or something ... Tae did without protesting tho as He wanted to know what the hell he signed like a fool  !