𝐌ᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ 𝐏ʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

" I can't eomma I just can't marry someone whom I don't know! "

"But-"

" No eomma "

" Stop eomma "

Park ae-cha forward her arms to touch her son ,but jimin stop her through his palm in between them. Park ae-cha aka mrs park look at her son with teary eyes.

Jimin looked at his mother while wiping his tears.

" I'm sorry eomma but I can't marry him I don't know him what if he hurt me I can't bear that pain "

Jimin told his mother, mrs park looked down like the floor his most beautiful in whole world.

" son I only have one wish to see you marry someone who belongs to rich family and can take care of you like no one "

Park ae-cha spoke out her heart and again look up ward staring into jimin's eyes deeply. Jimin heart broke seeing his mother to saying something like that.

suddenly realization hit him hardly when his mother spoke " only one wish "

" what do you meant by last wish eomma ?? "

Jimin asked his mother, mrs park smile bitterly as a tears slide down from her beautiful eyes .

" son I don't have so much time "

" explain properly eomma "

" I have cancer and that's last stage of it! "

saying that mrs park fall on her knees while jimin felt that his world collapsed he looked at his mother in unbelieving his eyes were wide opened when tears were shedding from his crescent eyes.

" wh-at....? "

That's the only word escaped from his lips.

" I'm sorry son I fall as a mother "

hugging herself while hiding her head in her knees ae-cha cry out her heart sobbing and hiccups sounds were echoing through whole room.

Jimin took small steps and bent down on his knees infront his mother and hug her tightly while his mother aka ae-cha cried more loudly and clenching into her son's body.

Jimin griped tightened around his mother body and embrace her more like he was immersing her into his arms.

" I'm ready to marrying him! "

To be continue......

Vote?

Comment?

Feedback?

Follow?

New Character

Park Ae-Cha