𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐏ᴀsᴛ (2)

Previously ~

She was about to open the kitchen door but was stopped by a voice which was coming from the inside and what next she heard made her eyes to went wide open... 

—–————

“ Baby I promise to get all money and property from Jungkook. ”

Taehyung was talking on the phone with someone unknown by fact that he being heard by Mrs Jeon.

without wasting any she get inside and place a strong and hot slapped on Taehyung's cheeks which was now being red with fingerprints on it..

“ won't expect that from you!  ”shout Mrs Jeon “ do you knew how much I trust you but you just broke it ”

Taehyung chuckle darkly and stares at her he took some steps forward and place his hand on her cheeks and softly caresses it..

“ Eomma !  eomma eomma  ! ” he repeated again and again and abruptly grabbed her neck and begin to chocked her,  she tried to free her neck from his griped but she was couldn't able to.

“ you know eomma I never love your son at first place but he loved me too much and that's I like it if  he won't handsome and rich I would already have left him...”   He chuckled lightly and make his grip more tighter on her neck and squeezes hardly making her to cough.

“ I will never let you to destroy my son's life!!!! ” she cried out  as she spoke that out from her throat, her neck was now paining hardly as he was applying to much force.

She was about to lose control and was about to  become unconscious but suddenly a voice come which made Taehyung to loosen his grip around her neck as soon  as he left her neck she fall down on her knees with the whack sounds...and begin to cough.

“ Eomma ?? ”

Jungkook was looking here and there trying to find his eomma but unforunately he was couldn't able to,  meanwhile Taehyung got on his knees and harshly grabbed Mrs Jeon chin with his hand and pulled her face up to himself .

“ You better don't open that beautiful mouth of yours..! ” he warned her and look deep into her eyes before to leaving her chin and  wipes he's hand with a handkerchief which he pulled out from his pant pocket..

Mrs Jeon was looking to him with so much hate but that effect Taehyung ofcourse no he don't care all he need was just money.

To be continue....

Is my writing skills is improved or not?? 

Don't forget to : 

Vote? 
Comments? 
Feedback? 
Follow?