𝐅ɪʀsᴛ 𝐃ᴀʏ 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐅ɪɢʜᴛ.

Author's POV.

Jimin got up from the bike lnfront of a well known university in busan giving the helmet to hwan he begin to walk inside the university note that the university name is :Busan University Of Foreign Studies, Jimin was looking everything with so devoured until a hand grabbed his shoulder he startled but quickly grabbed that person hand and twisted it hardly making that person to yelped in pain as soon as the shrikes voice reached his ear he realized that was hwan he turned back in a light of speed just to met a hwan who was in so pain.

" hwan!!! I'm really so sorry I didn't know that was you...!!!!! " Jimin was continually asking for forgiveness , hwan just nodded his head slowly as he was still grabbing his red hand into his other hand jimin felt guilty cause hwan got hurt by him many times.

" That's ok no need worry about me" hwan told Jimin who was not sure about that..

" Are you sure..?? " Jimin asked hwan who just nodded his head while saying 'yes I'm alright '

" OK.. "mumbled Jimin under his breath which was not hearable for hwan.

" Did you said something.." he asked Jimin who said nothing just truning his face away and being to walk past from hwan who also runs behind him to catch up with him.

-------

Both Jimin and Hwan took step out from principle office with having timetable in their hands(jimin) finally got admission he was so overwhelmed in happiness as he looked at hwan with his cute smile which melted hwan heart like a an ice-cream.

" ah control yourself hwan all is well all is well.. " hwan whispered to himself trying hard to resist himself from kissing Jimin who was staring at him with a frown in his cute face, everything about him is so beautiful and cute.

" Hwan why your lips are move like you are saying something..??? " asked Jimin hwan snapped out as he looked at jimin who was already looking to him with having question mark on his face

" ahh that's nothing " hwan shrugged off not want to tell his pervert thought to Jimin he smiled awkwardly . He (Jimin) Just shook his head.

" You are really something hwan " Jimin flick hwan forehead lightly and begin to walk ahead from him, hwan was still stood there he placed his hand on his forehead liking the touch which he got from jimin he rubbed that with a silly smile on his lips he also walk behind Jimin .

They both were walking side to side in hallway finding their locker suddenly a strong push and next thing Jimin knew he was pinned to the locker whilst his hand were above his head that was so reflex movement that Jimin was couldn't able to process anything he opened his eyes just to fall on hwan who was tied from behind.

" Bitch untie my hands then I will show the hell is boss here!!!!! " growled hwan trying hard to free himself from that.

Jimin eyes went wide as he looked infront just met with a lustful eyes which was staring deep into his soul.

" Baby did you sit in a pile of sugar because you have sweet ass ~ " sang that voice in seduce way... mostly seem like in dirty way.

' Tsk again another bitch ' Thought Jimin whilst rolling his eyes on the pick up line.

" Taemin I'm warning you to stay the fuck far away from him " yelled hwan whilst the students who were present over there were enjoying this drama some students even making videos of it.

" Hwan ~ why so mad first of all tell me why did you left our group you know we were great bully alive in this university then why...??? Was it's because of this cutie.. " said taemin whilst pocking Jimin chubby cheeks which juggles cutely.

Jimin made an disgusting face as he shot a angry glance to Taemin who just chuckled darkly.

" Baby ~ this eyes looked good in tears this eyes shouldn't shot a glare to me~" And that's Jimin have enough now next thing Taemin know that he was on the floor while Jimin was looking to him like he will kill him right now.

" Bitch don't test my patience I didn't do anything then that doesn't mean I don't know how to fight.!!!! " growled Jimin making everyone to flinch hwan looked at him in surprise, Jimin made an gripped on Taemin hair and pull his face towards himself just to throw an strong punch on his face hardly making him (Taemin) to spill out the blood Jimin leave him who Just fall on the floor again

Jimin shot a death glare to them who had tied hwan hands uncoiuncely they untie hwan hand and begin to run for their life.

Hwan who was still in hwanshoock looked at Jimin whose face showing nothing but just calm.

" I don't want to involved onto fighting things in the first day of university so you all better shut your fucking mouth and mind your own business " Jimin warn

everyone who were present over there just nodded their head not wanted to pick fought with Jimin they began to leave from there Jimin grabbed Hwan hand and also started to leave from there but not before shooting a glare to Taemin who just chuckled shamelessly not minding that he was on the floor, unfortunately his gaze fall on Jimin ass which were juggles alot when He ( Jimin ) walk.

" interesting " whispered Taemin still watching Jimin until he was out of his sight.

To be continue..

Votes..??

Comments..??

Feedbacks...??

Follow..??

Author's note.

Hello my loves I hope you guys are enjoying this story but there are some things which I want to tell you, I want to finish this book in this Diwali vacation cause after that I would be so busy as because I have 2nd terminal exams in January and board exam in March so, I don't want to put this book on hold as because I will surely forget the plot so I'm requesting you if you want me to continue this book so please do comments and votes cause comments and votes are so less and that making me to lost my instreated to write further so please keep giving me more and more motivation to write further.

Thank you..