𝗡ᴇᴡ 𝐏ᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Author's POV. 

Next morning Jimin woke up when the alarm rang, he got up while doing  stretching, sun rays fall in his room, birds begin to sang a beautiful lullaby on their melody voice. Everything seems so beautiful to Jimin today he felt like he reborn again cause today is the day when he would go university and he is so excited for, throwing that blanket which was on his body he run towards bathroom door and twisted the knock and shut behind his back after when he got inside.  Brushing his tooth with his favorite favor toothpaste which was a ' chocolate favour 'he looked himself in mirror just to confirm how beautiful and handsome he is, with a satisfied face he smiled and made his way toward shower..!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He took step out from bathroom when after he was done with it, he gose to closet just to took out a beautiful and gorgeous dress he put that on his body and looked himself in mirror admired himself.

“ It's time to show my real self  ”

He told himself while smirking to himself ofcourse he was so done with his so called husband , he just needed was a chance which he got it.. He was just done with being a goody son.. He also wants to enjoy his life.. he also wants his freedom in childhood god snatched his father, his mother made herself aloof and indifferent from him... Only was school were he really enjoys himself...he was an badass, a play boy, only god knows how many girls had gone been crazy Just to have him for a once , infront of his eomma he was an mannerful child with innocent , but for outside world he is an devil with angel face.

He dig his hand into his pants pocket not before putting the bag on his shoulder and stormed out from the room,  he was walking like an model while walking he took out a black sunglasses from his left pocket and put them on his eyes, and continue to walk.. walk... walk ..

A clunk clunk sound was echoing through whole mansion as he walked Jungkook who was sitting on the table and was eating breakfast which was made by Taehyung , looked towards Jimin who was coming to him he thought that he literally felt , that not the same Jimin whom he knows.  His eyes goggled like it would come out from it. He was walking with with his full attitude, Taehyung jaw dropped on the floor as he's glaze fall on Jimin who passed them like they don't even existed in first place.. Jungkook frown as he thought aren't he was coming to him until he remember that he told him that there are some conditions which he have to obey if he wants to go university. 

" Jimin " he called out with his cold voice. As soon as Jimin heard his name he stopped  turned back just to face a Jungkook who was looking to him with cold eyes. 

“ what.! ” he asked rudely Jungkook was surprised by Jimin new behaviour but he ignored that. 

" Didn't I told you yesterday that there are some conditions which you have to follow if you want go university.  " he remained Jimin who took out his sunglasses from his eyes and made an 'Ohhh' with his lips. 

“ ohh,  I'm sorry I forgot that ” he lied ofcourse he knew that but he pretended not to know  no one can order him except his eomma. 

" was it's my fault then ! " asked Jungkook with his usually harsh tone.

“ so,  did I blamed you..! ” Jimin fire back making Jungkook to step back not even bit liking this new  personality of Jimin giving no damn about that he ( Jimin)  begin to walk not before putting his sunglasses on Jungkook see red as he burn in anger. 

" JEON JIMIN COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW. " he shouted loudly which was obviously ignored by Jimin .

“ Bye dear hubby see you later  ” said Jimin  while waving his back hand to Jungkook. He stormed out from the mansion just as his gaze fall on hwan who was about to go university he runs towards him. 

“ Hey, Hwan.. Good morning !!! ” he greeted him. Who looked him in surprise. 

" what are you doing here...?  " he asked to Jimin instead of greeting back. Jimin who pouted cutely. 

“ Don't you know when someone greeted you,  you should greet back..”

"ohh..Yehh good morning Jiminssi " hwan laugh awkwardly while saying this. 

Jimin smile cutely as he hugged hwan one arm.

“ where you are going.?? ”

" University ofcourse..?, why did you asked.. " hwan asked being confused about Jimin's behaviour..

“ Perfect. ” Jimin yelled softy as he continued “ give me lift then I'm also going university ”

“ ohh, get in then—Wait WHat DiD YoU SAid JuSt NoW!!!!! ” Hwan yelled loudly as soon the realization hit him hard.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he got on bike and wore helmet

“ I said give me a ride to university where you study cause I want to got admission there!  ” he told hwan who nodded his head cutely making Jimin to chuckled hwan wore the helmet as well and both left from there. 

To be continue. 

Votes...? 

Comments..?

Feedback...?

Follow...? 

Did you guys are enjoying this or do you liked Jimin new personality