𝐇ᴏɴᴇʏ 𝐌ᴏᴏɴ

JIMIN POV

After hwan left I seat on the side bed while thinking about my life that how it's turned into in 180° as much I want to accept this marriage as much as I'm afraid too.

Suddenly the door begin to shake as cause someone was knocking on it I got up and open the door only to see a maid stood there while her head down.

" Master Jeon is calling you " The maid told me a sighed softly and nodded my head while replied in a hmm.

" hmm. "

I ordered the maid to go who did but not before bowling to me I stopped her and ordered her strictly.

" Don't bow infront of me "

The maid stopped at the spot and looked at me and tried to argue with me.

" But si- "

without letting her to complete her sentence I interfere.

" you are my eomma's age you should not bow to me and called me sir please call me son or jimin "

The maid was saying nothing just looking down I again sighed but this time heavily gose how many times did I sighed in a day...?

" You can go... "

I ordered her, she nodded her head and was about to bow again but stopped in midway and stoop up properly and begin to go back a smile form on my lips.

when she was out of sight and begin to walk towards jungkook's room was it's my position to called him by his name..

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was finding Jungkook's room as because he don't know his room direction nor he knew this big ass mansion properly he was roaming here and there like a kid who had separated from his mother.

He stopped infornt a big door on the front it's was written ' The Jeons ' he open the that door and put a steps inside it and was met with a deo eyes which was staring onto his soul deeply he nervously wave his hand while everyone was looking at him as because he was only one who was stood and was in middle.

Mrs Jeon smile at him softly as usual while Mr Jeon who was having a normal face.

New character

Jeon Eun-soo

Jimin seat on the couch nervously while Jungkook was sitting side to Taehyung's who was in busy to glaring at Jimin ,Mrs jeon sense the tensen in air so she begin to speak.

" without wasting any time I want to say Jimin and Jungkook are going to honeymoon ! "

Mrs Jeon declared making Taehyung eyes to go wide open.

While Jimin felt that his breath stop for a second while Jungkook was clenching his fists

While Jimin felt that his breath stop for a second while Jungkook was clenching his fists .....

To be continue......

Don't forget to :

Vote??

Comments??

Feedback??

Follow?

Question :

will Jungkook agree to go honeymoon with Jimin while Taehyung will let his husband to go honeymoon with someone whom he hate with his whole heart ??