𝐋ᴏᴠᴇ ??

Author's POV.

Jimin couldn't get why jungkook is being mad on him he being confused soul while hwan was also standing beside Jimin, he felt awkward for sure but he want Jimin with him he still couldn't believe that Jimin is married to his brother - in - law yes you get it right Yoon Hwan is Taehyung's step brother..on the day of Jungkook's second marriage or more like force marriage he shifted in Jungkook's mansion as because after when Taehyung got married to Jungkook he mean Taehyung begun to live with Jungkook and left him alone.. so after living in his own his so called brother called him to stay with tham well he agreed easily as because he thought to studies in busan after completing school.

Jungkook was still doing his own work more like he was pretending Jimin was uncomfortably was stopped there he decided to start conversation first.

" well, Jung-kook- " he sutter as because he never really talked to Jungkook properly well he tried many times but jungkook being ass and never talked to him properly. Jungkook shoot him a death glare and then Jimin realization hit him hard.

" I mean Mr Jeon... " he laughed awardedly and hwan abruptly looked to him in ' what the hell man why even calling your own husband with mister..? ' expressions jimin just shrugged off as he doesn't want to replied this question.

" hmm, " Jungkook Just hummed while being busy in his own work his doe eyes were deeply staring into the laptop suddenly the door of Jungkook's room opened revealing Taehyung with a coffee mug in his hand a smile was showing on his face but the smile faded as soon as his gaze fall on Jimin who was standing to not so far away from Jungkook.

with a annoying face he placed that mug which he was holding something tightly in his hand like he would break that in any second on the Jungkook's study table.

" Umm, Mr jeon are you listening me"Jimin again call out Jungkook slammed that laptop shut as he looked in a direction of jimin who regretted his own existence as soon as Jungkook looked him with so cold eyes that made Jimin to tremble on that spot where he was stood.

" What!!! " Jungkook harshly asked jimin felt like to die as because no one in his life talked to him that much rudely and if anyone did he would be taught that bitch a good lesson but why he can't be like that with Jungkook...?? He is too weak for Jungkook...why he can't fought with Jungkook like he do to others.

Taehyung was looking them in so engrossed nothing is more beautiful to him but just seeing Jimin in pain brought peace and relieved to his heart.

Jungkook took that coffee mug and begin to drink he was drinking like a royal king his on leg was on his other lap while a coffee mug in his hand drinking that like a glass of wine .

" I want to go college ( university ) " after collecting his all courage Jimin demands, making Jungkook to spilled that coffee out from his mouth to Taehyung's face who was standing to much closer to him. Taehyung close his eyes as soon as that cold liquid fall in his face.

" Jeon Jungkook!!! " he shouted out his lungs, both Jimin and hwan close their both ears by their hand preventing their precious ears from Taehyung's shrilly scream.

" I'll see just you wait!!! " Saying that Taehyung rushed out from there opening the door and took step out and slammed shut.

Jimin was controlling himself from laughter, no matter how dangerous Taehyung is but when he is angry he looked kinda a cute to Jimin.

Jungkook scratch his neck through his hands as he looked at jimin who was still trying to control his laughter, a small smile carved on the Jungkook's lips...he felt fixation towards Jimin , he felt he knows Jimin for many years... He felt love...?

To be continue...

Comments???

Votes???

Feedback???

Follow??