Taehyung's Past.

Author's POV.

Taehyung woke up when a whole cold glass of water was thrown on his beautiful face making him to sit straight in fear, he flinch hardly when an another glass of cold water thrown on his face.

" You piece of shit woke up already don't you want to go school...!!!!! " His mother yelled at him, he lower his head, he felt his body was burning in fire, snort was running through his nose,  he was finding difficult to breath, he felt his heart was heavy, his eyes were heavy as well, she ( his mother) watch him in annoyance rolling her eyes she made her leave, Taehyung forceful dragged his legs to the bathroom to freshen up, the day was so cold as it was staring of December,  a small pieces of snow were falling and getting contact with the ground, weather was neither good though.

He step out from the bathroom after he was done with freshen up , he rubbed his palm using his other hands resulting to produce heats  when he  felt his  hands are warm enough he softly placed his both hands on either sides of his cheeks, he was trying to warm himself, his attention was distracted as his eyes fall on the  calendar which was hanging on the wall, he took step forward grabbing them, he looked at months.

" That's my birthday month... " He mumbled to himself under his breath as he remember  that his birthday is also in this month. He signed heavily.

" Don't think to much of yourself tae, no one gonna celebrate your birthday anyways " Ignoring  that voice which was lingering in his mind as well as the aching  and heavy heart he, put the uniform on his body, he storm out his room, just to met his mother who was to busy to gotten Hawn ready who was whiny and whimpering saying he doesn't wanted to gose school, she laughed lightly slapping his ( Hawn) cheeks softly saying studies are important. Hwan pouted cutely but soon that was replaced by a beautiful and cheerful smile as his gaze fall on his hyung..

" Bear hyung bear hyung " he clapped his hands excitedly, as he wriggle into hia mother hold trying to free himself as he wanted to gose near Taehyung. He indeed love his hyung, he was just a child with pure heart innocence was dripping from his face like as honey was dripping from an hive, he runs forward his hyung and hugged his legs, he looked up showing his puppy eyes as he said.

" Hyung take me with you I wanted to go with you please!!! " He pleading to his hyung, but he ( Taehyung) giving no damn he began to walked past not minding that hwan who was still clingy to his legs, hwan was thrown on the floor as taehyung increase his walking speed, with a pool of tears in his eyes hwan shouted..

" Hyung I hate you I hate you caused you pushed me on the floor " But taehyung ignore that and storm out from the house through the main door. Taehyung slow his speed but never stop he was still walking with heavy heart.

" Taehyung!!!!!! " His mother yelled but still he didn't turn neither he stop.

______________________________________

He kicks a small rocks which were comes into his away, he lower his head as a heavy sigh left his mouth, he was feeling tired, something was bothering him, something was hurting him but he don't know that.. He was suffering but he doesn't know why.. He's body were hurting so hardly everything to him seems so boring and apathy, his stomach suddenly growling as he realised he was hungry, shoving his hands into his pants pocket, he found some money  which would rarely help him to buy some cream bun, he sadly shove tham again into his pants pocket. He looked up in sky but soon he  closed his eyes as an piece of snow fall into his eyes, he abruptly shook his head like an puppy. 

He blink his eyes twice making sure that he was able to see properly he was knowledge by the fact that he was being seen by a pair of eyes.

He ( Taehyung ) begin to walk Clamly to school directions with a feeling of being stares  by someone, he felt someone was staring deep into his soul.

He felt someone was stalking him he felt uncomfortable and  suffocation speeding up his legs , he walked more faster more like he was running away, that someone was still following he stop at one place and abruptly turned his neck ( head, face or so on ) just to found nothing, he inhaled and then exhaled. And again begin to walk but with longer steps the air so cold and thick almost making his eyelids gone shut down as tears left his eyes, no he was not crying is that just the cold air of course that was starting of December so, there would be cold was hitting his eyes like an mirror small part ( or piece) gose through a skin straightly.

To be continue...

Comments

Votes

Feedback

Follow..

This chapter was kind of boring..???