𝐀sᴋɪɴɢ 𝐅ᴏʀ 𝐏ᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

“ Can I have so many comments please... 😞 ”

AUTHOR'S POV.

Next day Jimin woke up finding himself in the cold floor he stand up and was welcoming by a neck pain, he moves his neck a little and next thing he knew he yelled littley as the the neck begin to pain he rubbed it gently he sighed softly and made his way toward bathroom. 

Everyone were now on dining room and waiting for Jimin  to come down Jungkook was looking deeply in his smart phone not minding the situation around him. jimin comes down and seat on the chair which was  infront of Jungkook , there was an awkward silence linger in the air Jimin felt so uncomfortable but its not like that he can do anything...! 

After few minutes not even finishing the breakfast Jimin stood up from the chair everyone who were present in that room was staring at Jimin, now he felt and more uncomfortable he was about to go but stopped the voice of Mrs Jeon.

" son, where are you going..? " she asked in curiosity jimin looked back and reply her positively and Mrs Jeon nodded. 

" Mom,  I'm full enough now I don't think I could eat more than but thank you are asking...!  "  smile jimin lightly as he take his leave from there,  Taehyung's gritted his teeth in jealous no matter how much bad he is but yet he is human with feelings he also need a care and love...? 

Jimin twisted the knock of the door and took step in and shut the door behind he throw himself on the soft mattress and hug the pillow a pout form on his beautiful lips as he felt bore.

" Ahh,  I feeling so bore ! " said jimin to himself as he continue  " if not for my eomma I would never married that jungbook...? or jungcock...? Whatever I really hate him too much hump ! " he throw his legs in air while complaining cutely he was was continues complaining until he was stopped by a voice which was coming from the window side.. He get up from bed and begin to walk toward windows he push the curtains and open the window fresh yet cold air kiss his cheeks making shiver run down his spine.

" mum, I don't want to go school please"

A boy who was dragging by his mother to go school said in with not so good expression ,it's well known fact that childs really don't like to go school, Jimin chuckle softly as he remember his childhood were he used to do same thing suddenly he felt sad as he miss his college and his best friend  he have been stop going college as soon his marriage decided. 

Suddenly something crossed his mind and next he do is to rushing down ward as soon as he can, when he reached kitchen he was met by Mrs Jeon who was washing the dishes.  Seem like everyone gone already he guessed .

Mrs Jeon trun back as she felt some one appearance behind her back, her eyes catch Jimin who was standing at the door entrance with unpleasant expressions he was feeling nervous, 

She clean her hands with her apron as  she made her way towards him jimin was looking to his feets as it's was a beautiful thing in the world. 

“ what  happened son you seems tension..?!?? ”  She asked him like he was the only one thing in the world which matter to her most and jimin like it he like it when someone love him the way he love tham he like it when someone give him attention he is not an attention seeker, he don't like being center of attention but a little love with a admired eyes and sweet, soft tone which he love the most that's all he needed. 

" Mom,  I want to go college..!" he told her with little hesitant after hearing Jimin she went silent as because she herself don't know how to answer as much she want Jungkook to know him as much she don't want to break Jimin's happiness anymore, but now he is married to Jungkook she can't decide everything to her own as because now Jimin belongs jungkook even if he wants or not. 

“ son,  I know what you are going through but I can't do anything na you are married to jungkook you should ask him by yourself you know what I meant by right...!  ”

“ will he agreed to ” wishpered Jimin

“ I don't know son but you can try right... ”

She suggested him hesitately as because she don't know what to do Jimin shrugged off not liking the advice which was given to him by Mrs Jeon, but she was right at least he can try right..??

To be continue...

Comments?? 

Vote??

Feed back??

Follow??