𝐁ᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ 𝐎ғ 𝐏ᴀsᴛ

JUUNGKOOK POV.

When eomma told us that he and me will go on honeymoon I felt anger I don't want any kind of relationship but yet eomma doing that on purpose she knows that I would never agree to go on honeymoon tsk I would never go park with him and eomma think I will go honeymoon with him.

My gaze unfortunately fall on him he was looking tensen he was looking so nervous I think he also don't want to go with me tsk I don't care if he wants or not.

But one think is sure he is really so beautiful I felt guilty cause I can't give him the love he deserves and I know how it's felt when someone carved love but couldn't able to got, how much I wished that he didn't married to me and found someone who can really love him for the way really he is.

( That's how Jimin is looking like ♥ )

He had wore a simple white big shirt and a plan baby blue pant. He was looking like an angel wai-what did I thought him as angel....??

tsk builtshit no matter how much beautiful he is but compared to my tae he nothing but just a piece of shit...

( A/n: forgive me Jimin for using bad words about you... ( TДT) )

Suddenly his eyes met mine and I felt everything around me stop moving my breath hitched I felt my heart was beating so fastly like it would come out in any second.

( ('∀`)♡ )

( ('∀`)♡ )

JIMIN POV.

Suddenly Jungkook's eyes met mine he was looking at me like I'm his enemy well unfortunately I am that's really hurts when I come to know that he was already married and was living happily but because of me he now no more happy I think I shouldn't have come between tham, but I don't know if I loved him or not but whenever he looked at me I felt butterflies in my tummy which right now I feeling my heart begin to beat hardly which is happening right now too cause he was looking at me I think I'm in love...?.?

No, I shouldn't have loved him I'll get nothing in return but just pain, I thought I would have normal life like other couples but god had decided something else for me I don't know which sin do I had done in past that I got life like that....

firstly my appa die in car accident secondly eomma have stomach cancer and that the last stage and thirdly I'm an third wheel in someone marriage life isn't my life had fuck up... I don't know should I cried or laugh or should I curse on my destiny. I'm an pathetic person who don't know anything except crying...

MRS BALAM POV.

when I announced about honeymoon I saw the sudden change in Taehyung's face even Jungkook was also looking angry obviously he would be my poor child love him too much but that Taehyung was just using my kook.

I know I'm hurting jimin but that's the only way to got Jungkook in right track if I know the Taehyung's really face before their marriage than I would never allowed Jungkook to married him Yes, I was only one to support their marriage when his father didn't support tham I argued with him to let tham married everyone was against tham but I support tham but Taehyung played very well he gain my trust and betrayed me I really didn't expect from him,

FLASHBACK.

One day it was about to sunset Mrs balam was roaming around she was enjoying the fresh air she was happy that her son was happy with his love she felt relieved she always thought that one day her son would have good life and a amazing partner seem like god listened her prayers , after roaming around the garden she thought to go back.

Once she reached home she get inside it every on one was at home obviously Jungkook would In office and Taehyung would be with him and Mr Jeon had been out the state.

She sighed softly and get inside the kitchen to make the dinner well they are rich as hella but she make the breakfast to launch to dinner she have nothing to do whole day rather than to just to seat on couch and watch television or phone.

she was about to open the kitchen door but was stopped by someone voices which was coming from the inside and what next she heard made her eyes to went wide open

To be continue....

Don't forget to :

Comments ??

Votes??

Feedback ??

Follow??

I know it's going boring but please it's just starting I can't give the angst at the starting of the story I promise to give you angst but not right now it's have a particular time to coma na....

Thank You.