𝐋ᴏᴠᴇ 𝐀ʟᴡᴀʏs 𝐇ᴜʀᴛ

Jimin's POV. 

I run out from the mansion,  I don't know why but his words really hurt my heart very badly he don't have any right to Insult me.. In my whole life no body never rise his/ her hand on me.. Not even my own mother then who the hell he is to.. I hate him to much even words are not enough to describe my hate towards him.. I don't know when but tears are being shedding from my eyes even I whipped them many times still they are not naming to stop.. Why he did that.. What was my fault.. That's really hurts... I hate myself for loving him to much... Why that's hurt so bad..?? 

Author's POV. 

Jimin was running and running he don't know where to go but still he was running the pain which was in his heart was to much to resist he wants to scream suddenly he tripped over a small stone and fall down on the ground ,  he yelped when he felt pain in his knees, he cried more and more, The rain water was dripping on him mixing with his tears lips were trembling,  knees were hurting, he was feeling so weak and weak,  his body was getting cold and cold,  nose was getting red and red, eyes were heavy,  a sudden sharp  pain  hit his head,  he was getting weaker and weaker again the thunder striked through clouds, he flinched as he hugged himself more dearly like his life depended on it.. 

“ why.. me.. everytime ..” he buried himself into his knees  trying to hid himself from this world he cried more and more loudly sobbing and hiccups sounds was echoing through that street, rain was getting more worse, he was absolutely soaked in rain his body lines were visible to see , shiver run down his spine when cold air kiss his skins.

" Ohh.. My goodness see how beautiful he is... " A drunk men who was with friend who was also drunk said,  Jimin abruptly looke up just met by a lustful eyes, he tried to stood up but couldn't able to as a sharp pain hit his knees he hissed as he fall down again. 

" Omo,  you are so right " The drunk man friend replied, Jimin gritted his teeth as he again tried to stood up still not wanted to give up.  and with shaking legs he stood up and tried to run fast away but couldn't able to as a hand grabbed his arms and harshly pull him. 

He was harshly pulled by that drunk man. The drunk man harshly slapped him making his cheek to bleeding. 

Jimin whipped the blood as he looked at that drunk man. 

“ Bitch you called your death!!!  ” he grabbed that man right arm through which the drunk man slapped him and twisted it hardly bone cracking sound can be hearable, he may right now weak but still he can protect himself, the drunk man yelled in pain as he no more felt his right arm ,he grabbed his right arm as he looked at Jimin with fire in his eyes. 

" You bitch!!!  " The drunk man attack on Jimin but Jimin was determined he turned that man around and grabbed his left arm and again twisted it hardly again the bone cracking sound was hearable,  the man cried in pain as he fall down on the spot where he was standing probably he slipped into unconsciousness.

“ Told ya, but you are really a deaf  ” Jimin mumbled to himself as trun to walk away but then suddenly someone hit his head making him to fall down his eyes were still half opened he looked at who hit him... That was the drunk man friend who was holding  empty alcohol bottles,  Jimin felt everything just stop, his eyes were closing slowly, slowly and finally darkness hovered him...

——————————

" I fucked up " Jungkook told himself as he run out the mansion to found Jimin.  Rain was now getting less,  he thought to called jimin but then he remember.

" I don't fucking have his number!!!! " he screamed loudly between the street thanks to god there were no people otherwise anyone would surely thought he's crazy.  He fall on his knees as tears made it's own way and fall down from his eyes to ground.

" Jimi-n.. Where are Y-you .." he sobbed and hiccups regretting his actions toward Jimin, he frustratedly griped his hair through his hands as he cried more and more, for the first time someone made him cry.. He never cried in his life not even when his mother beat him for doing something silly in his childhood,  not even my his toy broke, but Jimin made him cried , Jimin gave him the feelings he never felt, he scared he will fall in love with Jimin which he don't want to.. He don't want to cheat with Taehyung, Taehyung's was with him when he needed someone he don't want to lose him but,..at the same time he don't want to lose Jimin too...

" what is happening to me.. " he cried in pain clenching his chest where his heart was, he was feeling broken, he was feeling weak, he felt he was doing wrong.. Everything is just so mess.. He was confused with his own feelings.

To be continue..

Vote...?

Comments..?

Feedback..?

Follow..?